WIP The Witcher 3 Enhanced Settings mod

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by masagrator, Oct 11, 2019.

1. blagd

blagd Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Hey guys, for anyone who might encounter the same issue I did I have found a resolution! If you're confident that the Title ID matches and you're on the right CFW then Performing an archive bit restore (except Nintendo folders) in Hekate very well may do the trick. The options now appear for me as a result.

I would presume that doing this on a mac was the source of my issue as it has caused similar issues with folders on an SD card before in the past and this was the necessary workaround in those scenarios too. Hope this helps someone!

2. Bobbybumhead

Bobbybumhead Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    No there wasn't a folder named sxos or titles for that matter. I created one myself, copied the files over and...it worked. Thanks for the mod - it looks great

3. KyleXY27

KyleXY27 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2019
    Philippines
    @masagrator Hey man. Good day. Any chance you can add the dynamic resolution options thingy? The values from -1 to 25? I use a set resolution, 1104 x 616, by editing the ips file per the other mod. But I was just wondering if we can add the dynamic resolution override in the enhanced settings mod.

Maybe to toggle it off or select values from -1 to 25. Don't know if that is something that can be added on the xml file. I'm no coder sadly. Sorry.

Anyway, if it's not possible it's still cool. Just wanted to have that option in case I travel. The set resolution I use would require that I always plug the charger while playing for a stable framerate and I don't really mind at all when I'm at home.

4. masagrator
    OP

masagrator The developper

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    Until someone will figure out, how to load scripts, I won't add it, because string will be generated like ##option_value_dynamicres

KyleXY27 likes this.
  5. KyleXY27

KyleXY27 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2019
    Philippines
    Oh ok. Cool. Thank you for the information. :) Happy Halloween to you by the way.

6. SuperHans111

SuperHans111 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2019
    Australia
    Would it possible to change the textures to a better resolution?

7. Calebyankee14

Calebyankee14 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 20, 2019
    United States
    Do you have to have homebrew to install this mod?

8. masagrator
    OP

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    If you read first post, you will know.

9. NEOGEOKAI

NEOGEOKAI Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2015
    Colombia
    Colombia
    1. 2. The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt [0100BFE00E9CA000] He tested the mod in Version 3.5, this version is the Latin American version.

Last edited by NEOGEOKAI, Nov 13, 2019
    Kirby567fan likes this.
  10. Gabsbroni

Gabsbroni Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2019
    Brazil
    Anybody knows if something like this could be made in Mortal Kombat 11? This game really needs an enhanced mod like that.
    Thanks btw @masagrator you made The Witcher 3 far more enjoyable.

Last edited by Gabsbroni, Nov 14, 2019
  11. masagrator
    OP

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    Nope, because configuration file in MK11 is encrypted.

Last edited by masagrator, Nov 14, 2019
    Gabsbroni likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted