jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So after my wii failing to read the SSBB dvd9 i burnt i wanted to ask if this is normal. I burnt the dvd9 version with the manual layer break (cyclowiz) and when i insert in the wii i get a click, toc toc toc noise and thats it, the wii fails to reconigize the game but when i insert a blank dl dvd the wii drive spins up and you can hear the laser attempting to read the disc. Doesmy laser need a clean and a tweak or should i go for another burn?

Btw i dont have a triwing so tweaking it would be more hassle than its worth for one game, which leads me to ask will be seeing more of these DL games?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would try burning again, maybe without the layer break, see if that makes a difference.

There will be more DL games in the future, especially as devs get the most out of the hardware. I would expect the next Zelda game to be DL for example.

jmario79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same prob. my wii with cyclowiz was just giving me a toc toc and an error message. i burned 4 memorix+r dl dvds and got the same issue. so what i had to do was break open the wii again and clean the laser with alcohol on a q-tip and ajust the pot on the laser. the original reading on the pot was 860 ohms, but i left it at 620. and guess what all my burned dvds worked. hope this helps
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc