The Whole Truth

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Whole Truth from ABC is a legal drama that shows both sides of the trial. The prosecution and the defense. I'm a bit biased toward the defense, though, even when I know the defendant is guilty. To me, this is as good as a Phoenix Wright TV show. Rob Morrow and Maura Tierney are excellent actors and great with each other, making the show flourish.

Now why is it failing? Why is it cancelled? Just give this show a watch on Hulu, especially if you're a fan of the Ace Attorney series. Maybe we can change ABC's mind.

Anyone else watching this?

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I watched it before and I loved it! I guess, not a lot of people watch it because they're busy on a Thursday at ten. Can't believe they canceled it though. :-/

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
I watched it before and I loved it! I guess, not a lot of people watch it because they're busy on a Thursday at ten. Can't believe they canceled it though. :-/

Which is why the Nielsen system is so useless, now that networks are putting their shows on Hulu for everyone to watch whenever.

I'll loyally watch every Wednesday until the end though. Maybe something will change.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TehSkull said:
craplame said:

Which is why the Nielsen system is so useless, now that networks are putting their shows on Hulu for everyone to watch whenever.

I'll loyally watch every Wednesday until the end though. Maybe something will change.

It airs on Wednesday? My fault. I'm still a little sleepy. Some person on IMBD said that ABC knew that the show was going to be canceled. I'll watch the first episode on Hulu.

D

Deleted_171835

I've heard about this show.
Never bothered to watch it, though. I guess I'll watch one episode.
"Somewhere in between lies the truth"

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a great show, just no one is really bothered to watch it. We made Phoenix Wright popular. I'm sure we can do the same for The Whole Truth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill