The "unique experience" game.

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think up something that has happened to you, or that you have done that is truly unique. Something that you think no one else has ever experienced before. Tell the truth though. The truth is always better. Also, be sure to comment on the story above yours before you start.

Ok I'll start.

Last year, while playing baseball with my family I had a terrible pain in my chest. When we got to the hospital the doctor took an x-ray to see what was wrong. I had a metal screw in my right lung! They told me that the screw had been in there for at least fifteen years which meant that I somehow swallowed it as a child and that it had miraculously left me unharmed until then. I had to stay in the hospital for a whole week. I endured four operations in attempt to get the screw out. The docs had a hard time with it as it was covered in scar tissue. The pain was unbearable, but I'm glad that the screw is out now. A week later and I had an awesome souvenir, scar (runs the length of my shoulder), and a unique experience that I'll never forget.

The only part that stinks about this experience is that I never got to meet the doctor that saved me.

Ok, so that's how it works. Post a crazy experience you've had. And again, be sure to tell the truth! Have fun!

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Did you get to keep the screw
2. If so, can you sell it on the Trading Forum
3. The proper term is "inhale," not swallow
blink.gif

ShakeBunny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Yeah, I got to keep it. It is in my room right now.
2. I don't think I would want to sell it. I mean it's important to me. Plus it looks just like any ordinary screw.
3. I guess I did mean to say "inhale". My bad.

I'd be happy to show you a picture of it.

BTW You're supposed to write down your own unique experience too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-