Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Ok I hit the >>> next the Disc game, and this came out

add1.jpg

And if I hit YES, this comes out

add2.jpg

I hit OK, and after that, nothing happens, so how do you managed to get the DVD to USB dump to work...??
huh.gif

looks like you havnt got enough space to install tomb raider. wot size is your drive?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
After several trys, I got it to work, but I'll never know what I did untill someone fix the ??????? signs and let us know what does it says ...!!!
wtf.gif

Prawnmatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
USB USB wouldn't work for me. I got a windows error (wbfs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down.... ) when each ISO reached 100% completion. The iso's appeared on the new drive but would not load through USB loader 1.0 (just giving a code dump).
Also most of my games were ripped using USB loader 1.0, though some were added manually through DOS via wbfs_win.exe
Could the recent bugfixes be the reason why its not working?

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked transferring iso from thumb drive to hdd.

I still prefer AlexDP WBFS Manager 2.2.2.

Only thing I really want on his is the USB to USB transferring.

banflescrum

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know if anybody is interested but the cli command to rip straight from backup DVD to wbfs using this version of wbfs.exe is

wbfs add \\.\:

so for e.g.

wbfs k add \\.\d:

where k is the wbfs drive and d is the dvd writer

hope AlexDP can incorporate this into WBFS Manager

m-tek

Trophies
Website
supex0.co.uk
XP
Country
banflescrum said:
Don't know if anybody is interested but the cli command to rip straight from backup DVD to wbfs using this version of wbfs.exe is

wbfs add \\.\:

so for e.g.

wbfs k add \\.\d:

where k is the wbfs drive and d is the dvd writer

hope AlexDP can incorporate this into WBFS Manager

What the command for usb --> usb then??

wbfs.exe doesnt show many commands

banflescrum

Trophies
XP
Country
To copy from usb to usb would be

wbfs copy gameid

e.g.

wbfs K copy H RBMPGT

I think you can only copy one game at a though, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

rogras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kyogc said:
If anyone here can tell me how to do the translation things, I am willing to try it.

Hi... there is no way to translate the "???" fields with a HexEditor... but i have found the original thread from the coder!

http://www.91wii.com/viewthread.php?tid=10...tra=&page=1

If you can asiatic diction you can try to logon at this board and contact the coder "flfl" and ask him to make a english version of his tool!?

Phylos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google Translate link:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n...history_state0=

I know grammar isn't the best, but it's a start..... Only cruddy part is there is 81 pages
ohmy.gif

Going through it now.... hopefully we may even find an update for this as the USB -> USB didn't work for me either.

EDIT: Did some checking and found the original program was released on April 5 and was last updated on April 15

penetr8or

Trophies
XP
Country
maduin said:
awesome, this is exactly what I've needed, I have a 300GB USB HDD, the first 150GB is WBFS and the second is FAT32, now I can make both WBFS and move my games over to the other partition and move my FAT32 to first partition so other apps can read it. It's doing it now, but it looks like it may take a couple of hours to copy my 50 games over.
Say what?
The fat partition has to be the first one?

That's why I can't get WAD Manager to access it?

Anyways, this app seems to have posibilities
smile.gif

Phylos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone find any links to the latest version? I can only find that there is a "Final" version of 2.5 that is 2 days newer than the version we have. It should contain the fixed USB -> USB bit.
When Browsing the thread, I did see that others were having similar issues of games being the wrong size and not wanting to run after the transfer. The post said that the guy had downloaded an older version and that with the new one it was working....

Posts merged

penetr8or said:
maduin said:
awesome, this is exactly what I've needed, I have a 300GB USB HDD, the first 150GB is WBFS and the second is FAT32, now I can make both WBFS and move my games over to the other partition and move my FAT32 to first partition so other apps can read it. It's doing it now, but it looks like it may take a couple of hours to copy my 50 games over.
Say what?
The fat partition has to be the first one?

That's why I can't get WAD Manager to access it?

Anyways, this app seems to have posibilities
smile.gif

You're correct, All the homebrew I've seen will only work with the first partition (exceptions of course being GeexBox and USB loader)

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
2.5 is the latest version...There are two versions, one is for Traditional Chinese and the other one is Simplified Chinese.

Phylos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyogc said:
2.5 is the latest version...There are two versions, one is for Traditional Chinese and the other one is Simplified Chinese.

There is a 2.5 and a 2.5 Final which came out 2 days later and if you look at the pic, you will see that the original 2.5 has the USB -> USB error we are all encountering. It shows the transfered game being half the size it should be. It's said that the 2.5 final fixes this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...