P

pasc

Satangel said:
Wow, great work again
smile.gif

Really like the GBA Forgotten Gems section
qft, another game I must try now kthx.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I really like Temper posts, so I wouldn't like to see it discontinued..
This was a great edition, GBA gems showed me two games I didn't knew about, and Densetsu3000 made a great topic..Informative, often updated, supportive..great choice for the topic of the week..
You could have included english Sakura hack/translate that was made in a few days thanks to several fellow tempers (but it really doesn't matter)..

Great edition, and keep up the good work, we all love your weekly/monthly summary..

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job on this edition. The GBA section is awesome and I'm going to try those games out, but the numbers are wrong. Tactics Ogre is right, but MoH:I is 1276 and Bruce Lee is 1380.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Valkrys said:
Great job on this edition. The GBA section is awesome and I'm going to try those games out, but the numbers are wrong. Tactics Ogre is right, but MoH:I is 1276 and Bruce Lee is 1380.
The numbers depend really on the release list you use, especially when it comes to the GBA, some games numbers tend to be different from one release list to another.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep those Forgotten GBA Gems coming! I didn't get into handhelds until about one year before the DS came out, so I have no clue what's really good for GBA beyond the ones I found myself.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks JPH for giving me the opportunity to be part of this week's Temper Post. I had a lot of fun and feel privleged to be side by side with such legendary tempers! Great job, guys.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice to see this still going, thanks for all tha work you put into it.

Always said Medal of Honor: Infiltrator was an impressive GBA title, nice to see I'm not alone in thinking that, very underrated and forgotten title.

dimmujed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to be involved with this. I make youtube videos of pretty much every WiiWare game, a few homebrew ones, and Some actual games (if they are worth while but I want to start doing some terrible ones just to rip them apart)

I also can do some PS3, PSP, DS stuff as well, though they have never been well received.

Check them out and let me know if you would like to have some video reviews in the Temper Post!

www.youtube.com/jed05

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments, pleased that you liked the GBA Gems bit, wrote them up a while ago for a big thread but never got round to it. There will be more next time, maybe every now and again I'll do GBC too.

The release numbers were taken from this place though I actually forgot to save what I changed, including a lot of grammar errors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...