The Supreme Court Justices are biased and immature

hippy dave

BBMB
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Think it's time for a reshuffle, guys. Expecting all the downvotes and dick replies to this, but you know it's true. There's one Justice on here who's really kind. The rest? Absolute passive-aggressive dicks who abuse their power, and attempt to take basic human rights away from people they simply "dislike".

It's real childish. What a horrible set of Justices who abuse their "power".

Beyond ridiculous. Absolutely asinine. Time to get some new Justices. Because most of the ones here are like McReynolds 2.0.; Passive aggressive, rude assholes.

I can say that because I'm not just saying it with intent to insult. I'm saying it because the Justices here are actually incredibly incompetent, they pick and choose what rules they follow, and let some slide, while they don't let others. It's incredibly biased, and the Justices here need to be clean housed.

Don't get pissy with me as a reply, just to hold your pride. Accept it to be true, because you know it is, and act like fucking mature Justices, and do your job, without bias.

Jesus this is fucking crazy...

Take this opportunity to read this as feedback, instead of trying to shut me out. I've talked with quite a few others who feel the same. If you just shut this feedback out, and talk back to me, you're proving my point. Grow up, and do your job. Thanks.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Yes, "supreme court justices" are only a thing in the context of the USA afaik.
Okay. I was a bit confused because adressing EoF with this issue is not effective in my perspective.
I didn't immediately see your insightful comment because I have you on ignore
Well, if you put me on that you will miss out.
because of the tediously repetitive nature of your bigoted views and unpleasant behaviour.
Anything in particular?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Literally all of it. Off-topic tho, please don't derail my shitpost.
1656181103673.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken they are worth it lol