Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
how the heck would anyone know about the translation
hope the question gets omitted

When gbatemp does this type of quiz the answer to the questions are normally spread around the site. I didn't know the answer either, I just picked randomly. I'm sure the answer is out there somewhere.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mercluke said:
Joe88 said:
every single person who was on irc a certain day would know the answer
wink.gif

the quiz is for those who know about the scds2, not those who are too cheap to buy one but can google to cheat
biggrin.gif

but when school starts....
ohnoes.png

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
Joe88 said:
every single person who was on irc a certain day would know the answer
wink.gif

the quiz is for those who know about the scds2, not those who are too cheap to buy one but can google to cheat
This.

Maybe it is a good thing to lurk around IRC
ninja.gif

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Another World said:
Good news for the winners of the Tempmas Competition from 2009, we have finally been able to complete negotiations with the sponsors, they will be shipping most of the missing prizes shortly. Many thanks to IshopVideoGame and ShopTemp for their awesome support!

Yes!!! Finally! I already received the 4gb micro sd last time. Now for the M3i Zero.
yaynds.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
I'm sure they made those slogan choices more english than they actually should be. I'm quite sure that the actual slogan doesn't make a complete sentence.

You are correct. The Slogan was an incomplete sentence before the release date of the SCDS2.

dong1225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now I would really appreciate this thing because I'm stuck with 3 DSTT's I bought when they were dirt cheap on DealExtreme. (Managed to sell off one to a new flashcart user too)

I mean those things still run most games very well and rock with the 8GB MicroSD I bought with it but not having official support with essentially dead dev team/manufacturer and having to hack into its own OS to fix broken things suck. (Although the community is making it much easier. Thanks Pong20302000!)

Now the thing I'm most interested in is the GBA support as I would love to have handheld emulated GBA. SNES and other emulators already work very well for me even on the DSTT. I'm just dying to play Rhythm Tengoku on a handheld after having so much fun with Rhythm Heaven.

Can anyone try out Rhythm Tengoku on the GBA emulator of SCDS2?
I've actually had a sound problem with even Visual Boy Advance so I'm very curious how well the DS emulator can handle it.

It's a really great game if you haven't tried it yet.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Costello is right, if you hang around IRC you do know the answer for #4... stupidly enough I didn't think about that convo's
rofl.gif
well, either way I got a SCDS2 already, I just wanted to give it to a person who might like it

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the coupon is back. Of course this happens immediately after I emailed ShopTemp to alert them of the situation with FileTrip. ::sigh::

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work