BoxShot said:
oh ok thx
mellow.gif

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good news for supercard dstwo owners, but I would like to know if they are gonna do the same for the iplayer because I bought it when they released the gba emu thinking on future improvements and now they haven't even updated the emu with the newer dstwo version.

At least they could release the sdk or telling us what are the differencies of developing between the iplayer and dstwo .

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
amiga said:
Good news for supercard dstwo owners, but I would like to know if they are gonna do the same for the iplayer because I bought it when they released the gba emu thinking on future improvements and now they haven't even updated the emu with the newer dstwo version.

At least they could release the sdk or telling us what are the differencies of developing between the iplayer and dstwo .

Nice, a SDK is going to be released! This has sparked my interest. Maybe I'll finally get around to finishing my homebrew project.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amiga said:

I don't think supercard and the iplayer team are the same? I might be wrong though.

amiga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
amiga said:

I don't think supercard and the iplayer team are the same? I might be wrong though.

They are the same team and we knew it (thats one of the reasons I had to buy it), the dstwo hardware is based on the iplayer one and the gba emu is an improved version of iplayer gba emu.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
amiga said:

Because the DSTWO GBAemu has been specifically enhanced for the DSTWO it won't work on the iPlayer.

and awesome news...I thought there was going to be a humongous post of none DSTWO related stuff aswell but nevermind >,,<
I entered the quiz dunno if I got them all right but it's no big deal if I haven't
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: thats weird