Last edited by Abu_Senpai,
Reactions: zfreeman

jacob rosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow lol its so amazing that is here, and thank all of you for including me in the credits/ thanks , :yayps3::psp:, also i laughed when i saw my name was mispelled but its okay lol, huge thanks to all of you that got the mod finished

Reactions: FuryTomic

busker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your instructions seem very unclear on how to install the mod, could you maybe post a video? Or post an easier to follow way to install it?
EDIT: I figured it out nvm

Last edited by busker,

busker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fan of the mod, not a fan of the 10000 reinforcements. I want to experience all the maps and not spend 30 minutes on just one. You could keep the file with 10000 reinforcements mod and have another with the regular amount. Also change instant actions name back, "Thank You Guys!!" doesn't make much sense

Last edited by busker,
Reactions: Coldus

Coldus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I agree with reinforcement thing, it would be perfect, IF it was just like the pc version where the max is 1000 and the minimum is 10 or so (if i remember right). Also "ps vita via Hacks" i think my job is done here :) (insert winky face/smile here)

AirRaid101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually found one bug on the Kysheek map in the clone wars era on conquest mode. Whenever I get to play as Ki-Adi-Mundi, the game either crashes as soon as I select him, or when I play as him for a few seconds. Other than that, this whole mod is still great!

busker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually found one bug on the Kysheek map in the clone wars era on conquest mode. Whenever I get to play as Ki-Adi-Mundi, the game either crashes as soon as I select him, or when I play as him for a few seconds. Other than that, this whole mod is still great!
Same here

FuryTomic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kiyadi mundi really well luckily we added 2 heroes on that map i think

Fan of the mod, not a fan of the 10000 reinforcements. I want to experience all the maps and not spend 30 minutes on just one. You could keep the file with 10000 reinforcements mod and have another with the regular amount. Also change instant actions name back, "Thank You Guys!!" doesn't make much sense

I doubt we will change names back now. But you can decrease the AI by going to the settings and lowering ai on team to 3 instead of the max 10.

Last edited by FuryTomic,

ali_ihsan21

Trophies
XP
Country
What's going on, I saw the modded menu even started the game but I realized that I disabled analog from recovery stopped the game to enable it but game no more starting. Speeds both are 333 mhz, all plugins for games disabled but still not running both on lme 2.3 and pro c. Device is on 6.60

Edit my mistake folks I confused 2 different PSP go devices and trying to run wrongly compressed ISO now everything fine.

And thanks a lot for this gift my dreams come true, I really love it although I couldn't get used to new control scheme. I was using ds3 with second analog support plugin. Now things are a little but different but will figure out.

Last edited by ali_ihsan21,

ARC-117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-09-11-41-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-09-11-41-09.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 163