The spring is stuck in my supercard

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by RemixDeluxe, Mar 19, 2011.

Mar 19, 2011
  1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I was inserting my microSD into my supercard DStwo and normally you insert it like a DS game into a DS system and when you take it out it springs back. Well the problem is it wont go back up and its stuck. Any suggestions on what to do?

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    Two options...
    1). Leave it as is. Use it as a 'springless' slot and slide the MicroSD in and out with your finger
    2). Push the MicroSD in as far as it can. This should disengage the spring lock and allow you to use the spring as normal HOWEVER this could break the spring (more than it already is?) and cause damage to your SCDSTwo or MicroSD.

3. RemixDeluxe
    OP

United States
    Theres a screw on the right side of the supercard. Can I take this apart and move something back in place. I tried your method #2 and it doesnt seem to work well.

4. azntiger

Member azntiger GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Sd card might be stuck on the card, like the build of it. try taking the card out and pushing on the SC2 and careful, this just happened to me, the mircosd card just flew out. So caution about that.

5. RemixDeluxe
    OP

United States
    I really dont wanna break this card. I just bought it 2 weeks ago and I barely got any use out of it. On the off chance something bad does happen would I be able to return this card online and ask for them to fix it? How common is this problem?

EDIT:
    I found this video on youtube but its for the acekard 2i, will this solve my problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmGzE46_xMM

6. RemixDeluxe
    OP

United States
  7. RemixDeluxe
    OP

United States
    I bought this SuperCard DStwo at Realhotstuff.com last week. Does anyone know their return policy I dont want to get a refund I just want this fixed.

8. Chubbo1793

Newcomer Chubbo1793 Advanced Member

United States
    Not that hard to find...there's a link on their homepage. Since you haven't had it for too long, they should be able to replace/refund it for you.