Hacking The spring is stuck in my supercard

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was inserting my microSD into my supercard DStwo and normally you insert it like a DS game into a DS system and when you take it out it springs back. Well the problem is it wont go back up and its stuck. Any suggestions on what to do?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Two options...
1). Leave it as is. Use it as a 'springless' slot and slide the MicroSD in and out with your finger
2). Push the MicroSD in as far as it can. This should disengage the spring lock and allow you to use the spring as normal HOWEVER this could break the spring (more than it already is?) and cause damage to your SCDSTwo or MicroSD.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres a screw on the right side of the supercard. Can I take this apart and move something back in place. I tried your method #2 and it doesnt seem to work well.

azntiger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Sd card might be stuck on the card, like the build of it. try taking the card out and pushing on the SC2 and careful, this just happened to me, the mircosd card just flew out. So caution about that.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really dont wanna break this card. I just bought it 2 weeks ago and I barely got any use out of it. On the off chance something bad does happen would I be able to return this card online and ask for them to fix it? How common is this problem?

EDIT:
I found this video on youtube but its for the acekard 2i, will this solve my problem?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmGzE46_xMM

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this SuperCard DStwo at Realhotstuff.com last week. Does anyone know their return policy I dont want to get a refund I just want this fixed.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe said:
I bought this SuperCard DStwo at Realhotstuff.com last week. Does anyone know their return policy I dont want to get a refund I just want this fixed.

QUOTEReturns Policy

All sales should be considered final. Returns will only be accepted under the following conditions:

1. If you have not opened the box, you can return the product to us for refund or credit excluding the shipping charge.

2. If the product is defective, you may return it for replacement or refund (excluding S&H).

3. We provide 90 days warranty for all our flashcard products.

How to Return

1. You need to open a support ticket here. Instructions will be given to return it. Any package returned to us without a opened a ticket will be returned to the sender.

2. We will update your returned status through the ticket you opened, please check the ticket frequently for the status update.

3. We will not be responsible for the lost or damaged package that you sent back to us.

You must return the product to us undamaged AND in perfect condition with all manuals and enclosures that shipped with the product. You must return it in the protective cardboard box or other similar shipping carton like the one we used to ship it to you originally in registered mail. Damaged or incomplete products are subject to restocking fees of from 10% to 50%. In cases of major damage or abuse, the product may be refused. Shipping charges are NOT refundable under any circumstances.

Special Note: Customers are responsible for import tax if orders are outside of USA. New Jersey residents are responsible for the 7% sales tax.

Not that hard to find...there's a link on their homepage. Since you haven't had it for too long, they should be able to replace/refund it for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging