XP
Country
Japan
RR99i said:
regnad said:
RR99i said:
regnad said:
Does this work on EZ-Flash Vi?
I was able to get passed the white screen and the game does run, when using eNDryptS Advanced_v1.2. But, I'm getting a very slow frame rate throughout playing the game.
frown.gif

Ugh! EZ-Flash Vi fails for once!
frown.gif
Yeah. I've had the Vi for over a year almost. I was worried from the start if it would be an ok flash card. Got it really cheap and knew it wasn't the most popular one to use for the DS. Not sure if SUXXORS patched version would help, seems hard to find if it's really out there. If not that, maybe a new update for EZ-Flash.

New update for EZ-Flash! Ha!

RR99i

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
RR99i said:
regnad said:
RR99i said:
regnad said:
Does this work on EZ-Flash Vi?
I was able to get passed the white screen and the game does run, when using eNDryptS Advanced_v1.2. But, I'm getting a very slow frame rate throughout playing the game.
frown.gif

Ugh! EZ-Flash Vi fails for once!
frown.gif
Yeah. I've had the Vi for over a year almost. I was worried from the start if it would be an ok flash card. Got it really cheap and knew it wasn't the most popular one to use for the DS. Not sure if SUXXORS patched version would help, seems hard to find if it's really out there. If not that, maybe a new update for EZ-Flash.

New update for EZ-Flash! Ha!
For a second there I thought you were meaning there was a new update. I quickly checked the official Forum for EZ-Flash. LOL, I'm not sure if it's an update it needs or the normal patching treatment for the game. Kind of new to getting a DS game, on group release, that has some type of protection. The reading I've done, I guess it's some type of protection EA is confusing us with. As of right now, I just went ahead and rented the PlayStation 3 version. But I really want a portable The Sims. This seems to be the best one for the DS as of now.
smile.gif

rahiminia

Trophies
XP
Country
i get a white screen trying to run this and when i use eNDryptS Advanced i get a black screen instead, i have a R4-III how can i make this game work?
frown.gif

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 Original = VERY CHEAP AND VERY RECOMMENDED !!! (Only cart at the moment to be able to run sims3 perfectly without any ap at all besides acekard and SCDS2)

SuperCardDS2 = Every Game Works automatically (and i mean every game!!!!) bit pricey but also capable of mame emulation,playing every game despite AP,+ more!

Conclusion:

Little Money ,Good Card =R4

Pricey,Excellent top of the line card=SCDS2

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Halo-101 said:
R4 Original = VERY CHEAP AND VERY RECOMMENDED !!! (Only cart at the moment to be able to run sims3 perfectly without any ap at all besides acekard and SCDS2)

SuperCardDS2 = Every Game Works automatically (and i mean every game!!!!) bit pricey but also capable of mame emulation,playing every game despite AP,+ more!

Conclusion:

Little Money ,Good Card =R4

Pricey,Excellent top of the line card=SCDS2
Add Acekard into there. It's for those people who want a good card, but can't afford an SCDS2.

R4 is okay, but it could be dropped at any minute....

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
COPY-PASTE POWERS ACTIVATE!

You have three choices for carts that have proper support/updates.
[*]The original R4.
NOT "R4-III Upgrade", NOT "R4-SDHC", NOT "R4i", NOT "R4 Gold", NOT "R4 Red", NOT "R4 King"...
NOT ANYTHING ELSE WITH "R4" IN THE NAME! JUST "R4 Revolution".
  • Price: $6 from shoptemp.com
  • Advantages: Can use Wood R4, giving it compatibility with modern games.
  • Disadvantages: No DSi support, limited to memory cards 2GB and lower, no special features.
  • Rank: The cheap card for somebody that just wants to play some games on a DS/Lite.
[*]Acekard 2i
  • Price: $15 from shoptemp.com
  • Advantages: Can use AKAIO, giving it compatibility with modern games. Can update itself and cheats over wifi, supports the DSi/XL, and supports memory cards up to 32GB.
  • Disadvantages: Can't do any of the special stuff the DSTwo can.
  • Rank: Mid-range card for people that want to play lots of games on a DSi/XL with some extra features.
[*]Supercard DSTwo
  • Price: $35 from shoptemp.com
  • Advantages: Supports the DSi/XL, can update itself even if the DSi won't run it, supports memory cards up to 32GB, real-time save (save states), in-game guide (show text and images from walkthroughs without having to reset the game), "free cheat" which lets you modify memory while the game is running, GBA and SNES emulator, slow motion, and more.
  • Disadvantages: The onboard processor and such means it eats into your battery life a bit.

rahiminia

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
COPY-PASTE POWERS ACTIVATE!

You have three choices for carts that have proper support/updates.[*]The original R4.
NOT "R4-III Upgrade", NOT "R4-SDHC", NOT "R4i", NOT "R4 Gold", NOT "R4 Red", NOT "R4 King"...
NOT ANYTHING ELSE WITH "R4" IN THE NAME! JUST "R4 Revolution".
  • Price: $6 from shoptemp.com
  • Advantages: Can use Wood R4, giving it compatibility with modern games.
  • Disadvantages: No DSi support, limited to memory cards 2GB and lower, no special features.
  • Rank: The cheap card for somebody that just wants to play some games on a DS/Lite.
[*]Acekard 2i
  • Price: $15 from shoptemp.com
  • Advantages: Can use AKAIO, giving it compatibility with modern games. Can update itself and cheats over wifi, supports the DSi/XL, and supports memory cards up to 32GB.
  • Disadvantages: Can't do any of the special stuff the DSTwo can.
  • Rank: Mid-range card for people that want to play lots of games on a DSi/XL with some extra features.
[*]Supercard DSTwo
  • Price: $35 from shoptemp.com
  • Advantages: Supports the DSi/XL, can update itself even if the DSi won't run it, supports memory cards up to 32GB, real-time save (save states), in-game guide (show text and images from walkthroughs without having to reset the game), "free cheat" which lets you modify memory while the game is running, GBA and SNES emulator, slow motion, and more.
  • Disadvantages: The onboard processor and such means it eats into your battery life a bit.

just bought the Acekard 2i only problem is 2-5 weeks shipping
frown.gif
ah well it'l be worth the wait

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FireGrey said:
I'm sick of hearing "Buy a new card" when a game doesn't work.
Unfortunately, for a lot of these unsupported clones that's the only answer.

EDIT: The only reasonable answer anyway. I mean a person could always go to the trouble of learning coding/hacking/debugging and update the clone firmware, convert an existing working firmware such as Wood or just crack the ROM but it's unlikely anyone would do that for the sake of one game. Especially when a $6 R4 would save them all that work.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gah.. Before I realized the game had AP I was seriously worried... I thought the whole *not being able to raise any of your sim's needs* thing was just some horrendous glitch.. xD

But I'm lucky YWG fixed the problem straight away
smile.gif
Without the AP, the game is pretty incredible... I mean, they basically shrunk down the whole PC version of the Sims 3 into a DS cart... *almost*

So it actually is possible, but until this game they just kept making crappy watered down spin-offs/story-based games for the DS >____

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL I got married to a girl named Patrica Tanner or something like that...

Btw, how do you get the karma skills? -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.