Homebrew Homebrew game The Simpsons Hit & Run

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Added a new version with support for the original cutscene files without conversions. You'll need to copy over the movies again to make sure cutscenes continue to work.

It also adds the much-request invert camera option to the in-game settings menu. Remember to copy over the "art" folder from the new release to make sure the game doesn't bug out because of missing options in the UI.
So I just have to recopy the same movies folder I have back or from the original sources release?

Reactions: impeeza

ZenosElea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I guess I should delete the movie files in the movie,then put the original in so they don't conflict
Or just replace them, but yeah that's what you need to do. Don't worry about the bk1 files if you copied that as well, those are simply backups of the original movie. In fact you could rename the bk1 files back to rmv files and it would work all the same.

tyler004

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or just replace them, but yeah that's what you need to do. Don't worry about the bk1 files if you copied that as well, those are simply backups of the original movie. In fact you could rename the bk1 files back to rmv files and it would work all the same.
didn't work on well just use the old version keep getting a black screen when entering tried the PC port movies placing them in and trying the original ones I had moving either in didn't seem to work

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added a new version with support for the original cutscene files without conversions. You'll need to copy over the movies again to make sure cutscenes continue to work.

It also adds the much-request invert camera option to the in-game settings menu. Remember to copy over the "art" folder from the new release to make sure the game doesn't bug out because of missing options in the UI.
Nice! How about Vita version> is it ready?

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

DarkKRPG

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't think so, I did encounter that during development but I thought I had fixed it before release.

Cutscenes are unskippable if you're seeing that cutscene for the first time though.
I meant the ones from the beginning, before you can even reach the main menu. I am unable to skip the company logos and the introductory cutscene of Homer punching the robot bee camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...