Homebrew Homebrew game The Simpsons Hit & Run

sh2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant believe people are so dumb

russia torrent site got nsp file sure...
but this game got ps2 gamecube port

why dont you play it on your phone or android tablet?

via emulation ps2 gamecube
3x res with aa

so dumb

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia

3x res with aa

so dumb
Yeah why bother playing any switch ports, just play it somewhere else! Why bother even wasting energy playing it, just watch someone on YouTube play it!

Port works great btw

sh2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah why bother playing any switch ports, just play it somewhere else! Why bother even wasting energy playing it, just watch someone on YouTube play it!

Port works great btw
switch dont have power do a ps2 gamecube game with res 3x upscale or 4x upscale with 60fps

also the anti-aliasing

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

3x res with aa

so dumb
People lurking on forum related to homebrew on Switch want to use homebrew on Switch? Unbelievable.

pobrane (30).jpeg

ZenosElea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
switch dont have power do a ps2 gamecube game with res 3x upscale or 4x upscale with 60fps

also the anti-aliasing
The port runs at the Switch native resolution (or 1080p docked) at 60 fps, while I haven't enabled AA yet there's nothing really preventing us from doing that.

The reason a port can do that while an emulator can't is because there's a ton of overhead trying to emulate a console rather than playing a version that's natively compiled for the Switch.

The port is definitely still a work-in-progress though, plenty of bugs left to fix, we're only at version 0.1.

Last edited by ZenosElea,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for a perhaps stupid question, but regarding your GitHub instructions I wonder which DLL we should place in the movies folder for the .bat file to work properly? The encoder comes with 3 DLLs: bink2w32 - New Engines.dll, bink2w32 - Old Engines.dll or bink2w32 - Original.dll

Regardless big props for this project, you rock!

EDIT (for the people that lack the game files): You can get it without worries from MyAbandonWare, the website only hosts games that aren't sold anymore and are abandonware (hence the name of the website).

Last edited by HalfScoper,
Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for a perhaps stupid question, but regarding your GitHub instructions I wonder which DLL we should place in the movies folder for the .bat file to work properly? The encoder comes with 3 DLLs: bink2w32 - New Engines.dll, bink2w32 - Old Engines.dll or bink2w32 - Original.dll

I am curious also. Nothing is happening to the Files when I click on the bat File, or Run as Admin.

ZenosElea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Antarctica

EDIT (for the people that lack the game files): You can get it without worries from MyAbandonWare, the website only hosts games that aren't sold anymore and are abandonware (hence the name of the website).
You need to put the executable in the movies folder, not the DLL.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Icon did not work (from the NRO File), and also, when I ran the Game, it came up with a Error Message saying it is Missing the RMV File (vuglogo.rmv), which was Converted to .bik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay