Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Works well, thank you
Could you inbox me the link please?
Post automatically merged:

Well I have played it yesterday, looks and runs fine. Sadly the camera (x-rotation) is different to what I am used to and it is not changeable as far as I have seen. I hope it is okay to show the 2 screenshots.
Could you please message me the link

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it might help if someone googles "4pda 939714"
Found the torrent link there, once I did a search in the searchbar for it, thanks! :grog:

I have a question about installing it on Switch. Do you unzip the "switch.7z" folder and combine with the other "switch/simpsons" folder, then copy to switch?

Last edited by BigOnYa,

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found the torrent link there, once I did a search in the searchbar for it, thanks! :grog:

I have a question about installing it on Switch. Do you unzip the "switch.7z" folder and combine with the other "switch/simpsons" folder, then copy to switch?
yes, and then install the .nsp

Reactions: BigOnYa

Castl3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded for switch installed the Nsp. The Simpson game is in the switch folder along with the nro. Booting from the NSP the game just stays at a black screen . Nro crashes the switch . Not sure what I’m doing wrong . Installed the map with gold leaf .

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded for switch installed the Nsp. The Simpson game is in the switch folder along with the nro. Booting from the NSP the game just stays at a black screen . Nro crashes the switch . Not sure what I’m doing wrong . Installed the map with gold leaf .
I didn't know anyone still uses Goldleaf. I thought everyone uses Tinfoil now

retroplayr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I badly want this! Can anyone share it with me its been ages since I played it and would really want to re-visit this game on my switch.

i badly want this! Can anyone share it with me I really want to re-visit this game on my switch

Last edited by retroplayr,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone finds the nsp let me know !
Perhaps it might help if someone googles "4pda 939714"
It s a Rus site (I think) but can translate it and use search bar on top of page and search for "Simpsons Hit & Run", suggest using a VPN if you have one, to be safe, That download/ version has the nsp file. :grog:

ZenosElea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
It s a Rus site (I think) but can translate it and use search bar on top of page and search for "Simpsons Hit & Run", suggest using a VPN if you have one, to be safe, That download/ version has the nsp file. :grog:
This is not the correct site, I would never put it on a torrent tracker.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...