biggrin.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only buy K-Swiss for the following reasons: they last long, they are comfortable for people with big feet, and I personally like the style. I used to buy Reebok or some of that shit, they don't even last three months and make my feet bleed. I don't know why they aren't out of business yet....
0001_002.jpg

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I only buy K-Swiss for the following reasons: they last long, they are comfortable for people with big feet, and I personally like the style. I used to buy Reebok or some of that shit, they don't even last three months and make my feet bleed. I don't know why they aren't out of business yet....
0001_002.jpg
Man civilian these days... wear a combat boot, run 6km everymorning with it. Do a 15k ruck march with it and then try those Reeboks again. I guarentee you, your feet will not bleed in it and will feel comfortable.

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
These my last seasons' Nike Air Flight, I still have 'em, but I wear my new white K-Swiss more often now.
I've got size 46 (Not sure what that is in the US).
DSC_00030.jpg

What do you guys think are normal prices for shoes?
I usually get mine when they're just in the shops, so they're about € 100,- for me.

Q~

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BM48401210420063657085.jpg

VANS TNT

Those are mine.. But theyre not like that, store display.. Had them for 2+ years, molded them perfectly.. still my favorite
wub.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0001_002.jpg

Man civilian these days... wear a combat boot, run 6km everymorning with it. Do a 15k ruck march with it and then try those Reeboks again. I guarentee you, your feet will not bleed in it and will feel comfortable.

I don't think the reason my feet were bleeding was because they can't handle it. I think it's because they didn't really fit my shape very well, they were designed for fat feet, mine are long. I don't care if you're iron man, having something sharp rubbing against your feet while running is going to grind into you. But that was back when I was a Freshmen I used to run about two miles everyday, I have switched since I became a Sophomore.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
0001_002.jpg

I don't think the reason my feet were bleeding was because they can't handle it. I think it's because they didn't really fit my shape very well, they were designed for fat feet, mine are long. I don't care if you're iron man, having something sharp rubbing against your feet while running is going to grind into you. But that was back when I was a Freshmen I used to run about two miles everyday, I have switched since I became a Sophomore.
I was joking,
tongue.gif
. My foot is also one oddly shaped motherf!@#, but after bootcamp (lol), my foot was so used to harsh conditions, that any shoes that is non-combat will do for me.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Been wearing my BAPEsta (Bathing Ape) fs-001 (Human Torch model) shoes everyday for almost a year now. Which is dumb since I always get new shoes but only wear them for a few days. Yeah I like Bathing Ape. I'm also looking for the "evoke" model of fs-001.

I also LOEV sneakers.
biggrin.gif
(specially Nike Air Force 1 and similar looking shit)

The shoe looks like this. (I'll change this pic once I fix my phone. Mine isn't shiny like this anymore and looks pretty worn.
biggrin.gif
)
100802.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/GVs1tc_vq0g?si=iEFwQrZgTr004u5g