Hacking The save data could not be accessed. Turn power off and reinsert DS ca

Tret

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

I'm trying to play GTA Chinatown wars on the CycloDS and I keep getting a blank screen with this error when trying to start the game. I have the 1.54 firmware and I have tried with both the US and EU versions of the game. I also tried formatting the sd card and using the save cheat that was posted here. Lastly I tried patching the arm7 but it still gives me this error. Any help?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Check your MicroSD. Is there a save file for Grand Theft Auto? If so, then delete it, it might be corrupted. Another theory might be that your MicroSD is too full to create a save file but I highly doubt that.
Your problem is different from others, because most people just see blank screens.

Tret

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My microSD is not full and there is a save file but deleting it does not fix it. If i delete the save file and try to play the game, I will still get that error and the save file will then return.

Tret

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Go into the CycloDS options menu. Under Save Type, is it set to Normal or Alternate?

It is set to normal right now but I have tried both. I also tried power saver and cheats on and off.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too