Nerdii

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
Crap, giving you that word by word would be REALLY hard, But im GUESSING your talking about all the slidy things, its just a matter of trail and error, it took me about 5 mins, You just gotta map it out in your head, sorry i cant help more, unless its NOT the ice? and its something else?

Nah. Talking about the WHOLE cave! I just don't get it.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Lulz, such a cheater XDDD Do it PROPERLY >=O
else pay the PRICE!

Also! i just found out i need help, yes ME!
Right, Your supposed to Right Clair and lance with you rival i believe, i dont think ive done this? meaning i cant fight my rival over and over again in the Elite 4 lobby!
So where do i battle them, it isnt dragons den, i tried there!

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use it to travel from region to region on the boat: walk through the first guy in the building, then talk to the guy gaurding the boat. He'll let you on. Then, walk back out of the boat, and you are in the other region!

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks to everyone who answered my previous question.

Now I have another one:
I have caught all 26 'ordinary' Unown, but I'm not sure where to find the ? and ! unown. Are they in a certain place of their own, or are they in the same room as all of the 'ordinary' unown?

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, i caught almost all the legendaries. and i beat elite 4 and red twice aswell as have 16 badges and got my 1st gen. and i went to silph co to see if i got 3rd gen steven dude but hes still not their
frown.gif

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when does it come out in the usa and what changes are there form the old GB to the DS, besides the pokemon following you and better color

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Plot Story is alittle different and you can get EVERY pokemon even from Sinnoh. including lengendaries, Game come out 2010 for US and Music is remixed? Added new menus , 2 key items, Different moves, WAY better than original

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Well.... Theres no reason he shouldnt be there, and if you have beaten red twice that means you have done the LEAGUE twice also.... Are you sure your in Sliph Co.? O_O
yea im sure i did elite 4 and red twice. did like everything i can think of and still no steven

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea I'm in correct building, it's in saffron and lobby has rotating desk, theirs a cop by elevator and lady behind desk. I ran all around silph co and didn't find Steven

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey, i already have 15 badges, i went to cinnabar to get blue to the gym but he doesn't go anywhere!
Instead, he takes a picture with me.... wtf is up with that ?
Help me! he's the only one i havn't beaten!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I use Chrome but I think my ISP blocks a lot of ads at the ISP level