The NSMB DS Hacks Wiki

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by MarioFanatic64, Jan 12, 2013.

1. MarioFanatic64
    OP

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    Australia
    After a little discussion, I've begun a Wiki so NSMB hackers can document everything possible about their hacks, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

The main goal of this wiki is to be used as a tool to promote the various NSMB hacks being made/finished by the NSMB Hackers from around the world to help them achieve a high status and promote the distribution of High-Quality hacks.

If people would like to make a page for their hacks, they are free to do so under the following conditions:
    -The hack must be alive and in progress, or finished.
    -The page must have a neutral stance on the hack and/or any other hacks that may be mentioned. (Zero tolerance on flaming other hacks, or biased language about hacks.)

Anything else I would like to say is already on the Wiki's main page.

So far, there are only two pages on the Wiki (both of my own hacks), and I would like it if my fellow NSMB Hackers contributed to the building of this Wiki as I think it could be used in some great ways once it has developed some more.

And the link to the wiki, of course:

http://www.nsmbdshacks.wikia.com/

Thanks for you attention, (or not).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice