The next Metal Gear is...

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
If it was for the 360, the circle would have been red.
biggrin.gif

Kusan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Metal Gear for Wii? I highly doubt it...
I love my Wii but...it'd be so under-powered compared to PS3's (and it will undoubtely be compared)

Guess it's gonna be 360, although the red circle is right! (it was a good one LOL)

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying it's not for 360, but that is a terrible reason to think that it is. Nearly every high-end electronic device uses that simple for the power button. Also, why the Hell would the two exclamation points be the memory card ports? That wouldn't be very clever. They wouldn't bother doing something like this if it was that simple (nor would they use imagery that has nothing to do with the game). Also, just because it's bright green doesn't mean it's for 360 either. And the Wii one doesn't make any sense at all. I find it very unlikely that this is a platform announcement. The imagery must have something to do with the game (which is why an Ac!d Sequel seems more likely than a platform announcement). Also, the ! is pretty synonymous with Metal Gear, so even an Ac!d Sequel isn't necessarily implied either.

You guys really have to think outside the box. Why would they bother with a teaser like this if it was that obvious? Also, I would think the wording is intentional. "A" Next Metal Gear is... I'm not sure what to make of it yet, but it doesn't seem like anything anybody has said so far. We'll see soon enough.

EDIT: OMFG!!!! IT'S A METAL GEAR MUSICAL!!! IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!!!!!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i=DSi/iphone?!(no offence but ive seen alot of iphone games they look gay and they suck.)
!=..?!?!??!?!
power button=xbox360/pc, since some pc buttons are like that, LOL

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also, why do some people think it's an iPhone game ?
There are NO hints to it being a iPhone game and I don't think they would release a MGS game on a "console" which has nearly no potential gamers. :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: