The news channel has died.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tutti382
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,247
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Likes Likes 1

Tutti382

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 26, 2024
Messages
72
Reaction score
16
Trophies
1
Age
15
XP
528
Country
Japan
When I just tried to access the news channel, I got a message that “WiiConnect24 service is temporarily unavailable” and could not view the news channel. Is this a problem on the WiiLink side? Or is it because of my internet environment? By the way, other channels worked fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StarNativi
When I just tried to access the news channel, I got a message that “WiiConnect24 service is temporarily unavailable” and could not view the news channel. Is this a problem on the WiiLink side? Or is it because of my internet environment? By the way, other channels worked fine.
maybe the "news source" dont work?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted