hksmrchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ...w.bobsgame.com/

Bob.

You, are pretty cool, making a game and stuff by yourself, but man, you should really back down now. You are not even close to being the best.

I think your game is pretty good for one person. But leaving touch screens blank and having RPG maker sprites doesn't cut it for a good NDS games, IMO, this is why you work in groups when making a game.

But Kudos to the asian girls. You almost had me going online to buy the game there.

I still don't get it though. Why would you make a game alone? It's something to boast about, but your missing the point.

*PS* the game didn't release, it was my cruel joke.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the original "Bob" thread was pretty useless in my opinion, and this one doesn't do much to add to that.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people still take Bob seriously. Can't you people see that it's all a viral marketing scheme??? He's clearly just fucking around and all you people are playing right into his hand. =_=;;

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I actually watched that video and it's pretty fucked up. I just ignored it, assuming it was just another BS video he posted. That was very disrespectful. I planned on at least trying to game and had hoped the game would get published when I realized it was all a bunch of BS for a viral marketing scheme, but now he's lost any and all respect. I truly hope his game does not get published. That's just asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1