The NEW opinion thread on bob.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by hksmrchan, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2009
  1. hksmrchan
    OP

Member hksmrchan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ...w.bobsgame.com/

Bob.

You, are pretty cool, making a game and stuff by yourself, but man, you should really back down now. You are not even close to being the best.

I think your game is pretty good for one person. But leaving touch screens blank and having RPG maker sprites doesn't cut it for a good NDS games, IMO, this is why you work in groups when making a game.

But Kudos to the asian girls. You almost had me going online to buy the game there.

I still don't get it though. Why would you make a game alone? It's something to boast about, but your missing the point.

*PS* the game didn't release, it was my cruel joke.

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Well, the original "Bob" thread was pretty useless in my opinion, and this one doesn't do much to add to that.

3. Beware

Member Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I can't believe people still take Bob seriously. Can't you people see that it's all a viral marketing scheme??? He's clearly just fucking around and all you people are playing right into his hand. =_=;;

4. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Bob sees everyone else as an idiot that wil fall for whatever marketing scheme he comes up with.

5. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Can we get over the bob bit already?......

6. Beware

Member Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Well, I actually watched that video and it's pretty fucked up. I just ignored it, assuming it was just another BS video he posted. That was very disrespectful. I planned on at least trying to game and had hoped the game would get published when I realized it was all a bunch of BS for a viral marketing scheme, but now he's lost any and all respect. I truly hope his game does not get published. That's just asinine.

7. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Yeah.....use the other thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.