hksmrchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ...w.bobsgame.com/

Bob.

You, are pretty cool, making a game and stuff by yourself, but man, you should really back down now. You are not even close to being the best.

I think your game is pretty good for one person. But leaving touch screens blank and having RPG maker sprites doesn't cut it for a good NDS games, IMO, this is why you work in groups when making a game.

But Kudos to the asian girls. You almost had me going online to buy the game there.

I still don't get it though. Why would you make a game alone? It's something to boast about, but your missing the point.

*PS* the game didn't release, it was my cruel joke.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the original "Bob" thread was pretty useless in my opinion, and this one doesn't do much to add to that.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe people still take Bob seriously. Can't you people see that it's all a viral marketing scheme??? He's clearly just fucking around and all you people are playing right into his hand. =_=;;

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I actually watched that video and it's pretty fucked up. I just ignored it, assuming it was just another BS video he posted. That was very disrespectful. I planned on at least trying to game and had hoped the game would get published when I realized it was all a bunch of BS for a viral marketing scheme, but now he's lost any and all respect. I truly hope his game does not get published. That's just asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So SD card in rg35xx sp is pretty decent 90Mb/s
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why cemu bios are on it but hey
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You likey? Be cool for a pocket device. How's n64?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Transferring files currently
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah I should put my 1tb card in lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Very cool. I'm sure a 256 be plenty, not like u playing ps titles or above
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For me, I'd need a stick to play, like uremum would say
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I am actually people forgot original Playstation did t ha e joysticks until lated
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yep hard to think how skilled we were back in the day w just d pads
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Had a good grip
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool tho, a new toy is always fun. Like Xmas
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hunting rom packs getting harder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's why I have shit load of HD's with them, you never know, granted they not full ROM packs, lots I don't want
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can you install a ps2 core/emulator to it? I bet it be too taxing anyways. It come with retroarch atleast?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No ps2 isn't going to happen
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Can we atleast play fortnight against each other on it, jeez? Jk, any youngin' would say that.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played Fortnite with urewife
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    She told me, she said you like to build forts. Its like keeping yourself in the closet. You need to know tho, its ok to come out that closet, or your fort, we will support you no matter, and you can share some of my wifeys clothes too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With her legs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep trying to win with those edits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fo real tho, much love bro, have fun w new toy. Bout to goto bar, for last call. :grog:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol 1tb sp
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol 1tb sp