United States
5k52Ei3.jpg

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya

Is that a DualShock-5 !?!
Nice! Love all the back paddles, and the side paddles, and the front paddles, and the behind paddles, not to mention the extra analog sticks, must make for one hell of a customisable gameplay... but re-mapping is going to be a bi@tch

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
5ltxwaa27gd81.png

video games were never good

A lot of years between the 1980s and "modern" though. Plus there have always been, and will always be, those devs who reject the trend of shitty monetization models.
To be honest, a lot of old days difficulty, specially in the 80s and early 90s was simply due to bad game design, as there wasn't exactly literature on it, nor the industry had maturity to have developed design standards. Of course some games had and still are made to have high difficulty by design.

There is also a lot of childhood memories of difficulty that exist because we were younger back then. I find that playing a lot of old games I found difficult then and much easier playing them now.

So, which one is the real download button?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, a lot of old days difficulty, specially in the 80s and early 90s was simply due to bad game design, as there wasn't exactly literature on it, nor the industry had maturity to have developed design standards. Of course some games had and still are made to have high difficulty by design.
Yeah once the industry started focusing on consoles a bit more instead of arcades, there was no reason to keep using the "quarter eating" difficulty/design trends. Some still did though, either out of laziness or just not knowing how to make games any other way.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember where but I swore digimon was one of the first to have there mons basically genderless. I mean yeah the names are gendered sometimes but you could "mate" any 2 digis.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't remember where but I swore digimon was one of the first to have there mons basically genderless. I mean yeah the names are gendered sometimes but you could "mate" any 2 digis.
That's where your wrong, technically all Digimon are binary.

Also the sheer amount of waifu Mons would beg to differ.

Last edited by izy,
  • Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Did they make a tomb raider for N64?