United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1685320832021.jpg

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm actually surprised they didn't add any seriously new weapon types like claws you could use and then in terms fuse things to.
How about a "Zonai Glove"
It would require monster parts to be fused to it, like 5 bokoblin horns, or 5 bokoblin fangs, or 5 construct horns
It would give you some "Wolverine" claws which would deal 5 times the fuse power of the monster part

OMG! I WANT A DLC FREE CONTENT UPDATE OF THIS!
Post automatically merged:

You guys laugh, but yall know it wasnt like that, right?
I mean, tbh, i dont remember, but im pretty sure it wasnt like that at all
When internet started, download speed was around 50kbps iirc
I don't know what was the size of a song, but the maximum size of a CD is and was 700mb
Knowing that back then, an entire AAA video game could fit on a CD, i doubt a mere album would take as much space on the cd as a video game
Considering the average amount of song on an album AND that the quality of audio back then
I wouldn't be surprised if a single song would have taken no more than a couple of dozens of ko, which means even with dial up speed, it would not have taken much more than a minute

I did knew dial up, when i was about 5 or 6, my parents subscribed to AOL, who was offering 3 months trial, but we unsubscribed afrer, i have no memories about doing anything like downloading a song back then.
I first started doing that only about a decade later...

Last edited by Noctosphere,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night