Hacking The M3 Sakura FAQ

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have played soul silver a few versions ago...what exactly is wrong with the game...does it crash or something, i mean i know it has no wii compatibility but it may come in the future...you never know but everything else worked...

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaylen said:
well i have played soul silver a few versions ago...what exactly is wrong with the game...does it crash or something, i mean i know it has no wii compatibility but it may come in the future...you never know but everything else worked...

Its because the last time I used sakura soul silver and Wario ware diy didn't work (back then I was using the current version)

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I enable real time save for Megaman Zero Collection (Venom w/ intro rip), or cheats for that matter, after the venom intro screen only a black screen appears and the game never starts.

RTS/cheats work for other games, but not this one. Anyone able to use RTS for this game, and if so, where did you get the game from? Cause I'm guessing either my version is messed up, or the game is not allowing RTS.

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably off topic, but i know you would hate to admit it to yourself, but sakura is the most complete GUI and operating system for the nintendo ds, i mean i hate the slow updates and all of that junk...well them not adding certain features too...but still, it has everything in an all in one fashion...sure it may not be perfect, but neither is anything else on the homebrew market...i say all this to say...I FORGIVE YOU SAKURA...im coming back home to you...i bought a dsi and another m3i zero...and i plan on getting a new house for you...a 32GB sandisk microSDHC...just for you...i will accept touchpod as a son, even though he is slow and i know you are expecting a daughter, kaura...she is welcome too...
rofl2.gif
and we will be family again...just like old times

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
This new version of Sakura can run games like Megaman Zero Collection (clean backup)? I really don't like Touchpod's gui and I don't know how to autoboot the WAIO gui made by Xenon... I get confused cuz I know a basic english :S

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rahxen said:
This new version of Sakura can run games like Megaman Zero Collection (clean backup)? I really don't like Touchpod's gui and I don't know how to autoboot the WAIO gui made by Xenon... I get confused cuz I know a basic english :S
I don't know if you asking if it can, or you are just stating it can in a confused manner, and hence the question mark; but for the former: yes, it can play games like Megaman Zero Collection, I've played through the entire Megaman Zero 1 without problems, and now starting Megaman Zero 2.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
dsrules said:
to use cheats, you need to remove the intro from the rom using a patch or hex editor or use a clean rom
And how does one do that, PRECISELY?

Also, I just noticed today that there's a new FCORE file on handheldsources. What's that about? Did the DSi firmware update itself? I don't see anything about this on the topic post as of this writing.

I wrote some other stuff, but the edit disappeared. Your forum's broken, as to be expected.
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', into the future...

And just like the last several firmware updates from M3, NOTHING HAS CHANGED OR BEEN FIXED. So you don't need to worry about the latest fcore either.

You're welcome.

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenBanana said:
dsrules said:
to use cheats, you need to remove the intro from the rom using a patch or hex editor or use a clean rom
And how does one do that, PRECISELY?

Also, I just noticed today that there's a new FCORE file on handheldsources. What's that about? Did the DSi firmware update itself? I don't see anything about this on the topic post as of this writing.

I wrote some other stuff, but the edit disappeared. Your forum's broken, as to be expected.
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', into the future...

And just like the last several firmware updates from M3, NOTHING HAS CHANGED OR BEEN FIXED. So you don't need to worry about the latest fcore either.

You're welcome.

okay there may not be any noticable changes that you can see right off the bat, but there is definitely something moving in the m3 sakura scene. i mean obviously you must not be much on the tech savvy side because the update is obviously for future purposes as far as adding features to the device itself and the updates is likely to be a more flexible kernel or something...it may still just say danny phantom, but it is bigger than the last core file by 4mb so it cant just be junk data...i can see that something is definitely on the horizon for m3i zero...i just hope they dont dissapoint

Souksakhone09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I'm new to this but I have a question or request of help. I need help on making the M3 Sakura 1.48x work ( as in being able to play the games). I got everything to download already done and I tried to make it work but it doesn't seem to want to load all the way when I try to play the games. Also I made sure that my M3 isn't fake or anything like that(I think). So if anyone knows how to help me please help

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ilman said:
gba games won't work on m3 sakura why
You need a GBA pack in the second slot to make GBA games work.
QUOTE(Souksakhone09 @ Jul 29 2010, 06:37 PM) Hi I'm new to this but I have a question or request of help. I need help on making the M3 Sakura 1.48x work ( as in being able to play the games). I got everything to download already done and I tried to make it work but it doesn't seem to want to load all the way when I try to play the games. Also I made sure that my M3 isn't fake or anything like that(I think). So if anyone knows how to help me please help
Well try backing up your card and reformatting it. If that doesn't work, download Touchpod and try that out to make sure your card is not a fake

Sherry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
ilman said:

Uhm, I have the same problem.

I've got a GBA pack in the second slot and also have some GBA games, but only Golden Sun 1 is working for me.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sherry said:
ilman said:

I've got a GBA pack in the second slot and also have some GBA games, but only Golden Sun 1 is working for me.
It might just be a Sakura problem. Try running the GBA Games through Touchpod.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sherry said:
ilman said:

With the GBA games on Sakura, I heard you have to create the .sav file first, and to do so, you gotta go through the cheat/options menu by hitting x or y (I forgot which) and it SHOULD work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.