Hacking The little Nubbins on around the DS2's contacts

ferret7463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anybody else has "Sniped" those little plastic lines that is around the contacts of the DSTWO. I did this in an attempt to get my card to read better in my 3ds. My DSTWO works flawlessly in my old DS phat, but in the the 3DS it would only read about 40% of the time.
I did try and clean the contacts before the "snipping" but it did no good. So here is a freaky part of the story, the next day my 3ds's digital control started pulling everything to the "left" which was weird and i contacted Nintendo. While i waited on the UPS sticker, i turned on my system just to see if it was any better and after being on for 30 seconds it would "Black " Screen and shut off. Yes the system was fully charged.
It was sent into Nintendo and after 2 and half weeks it was returned. The Tech had wrote down that the problem was the PCB (Pressed Circuit Board) was bad and was replaced. This is the main part of the 3DS and it resulted in me getting a new serial number. I did get to keep my ambassador status.
I plan to order another DStwo just in case, but i am curious if this was just a coincidence or if some one else had a similar problem. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??