Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is no real item id. they are add a specific Slot so it depends on how many different items you have. I think you can edit them with Panda's Trainer
id was Obj_DungeonClearSeal
actually now thinking about it...
http://prntscr.com/eueccg this is from the piggyback guide
could it be that heart and stamina containers are actually hidden key items?

Last edited by Yokujin,

iOmando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so sorry if this has been answered. But every time I connect my trainer BOTW crashes. DSI EXCEPTION. I have TCP gecko but I Do notice I can't get the cosmocourtney thing to show up. Please any help ?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Can anyone add All Clothes and Weapons to my Save?

I dont have a WiiU

Thanks

Attachments

• 00050000-101C9400.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 271

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@BeRnYGP what do i need to setup? i havent used any trainers yet

Sorry, I never get a notification about your message. It seems you are really confused about using the Trainer, but I first need to know how much you know about activating cheats on Wii U.

Any idea when the trainer will work again? I just spent a ridiculous amount of time setting everything up because I'm new to all of this only to find out that the Trainer doesn't work anyway, at least not with USA.

The Trainer doesnt work? Cause Im using it on the last update 1.1.1.
Maybe your files are outdated; download again "codehandler.bin" and update the trainer. The last version at the moment is the v3.8.3

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I never get a notification about your message. It seems you are really confused about using the Trainer, but I first need to know how much you know about activating cheats on Wii U.

The Trainer doesnt work? Cause Im using it on the last update 1.1.1.
Maybe your files are outdated; download again "codehandler.bin" and update the trainer. The last version at the moment is the v3.8.3

Hey Friend do you know anything about the Amiibo Serial Number Changer and How to use it. I can't get it to work and need some Amiibo's Changed to work with my N2 Elite I recently bought but not Used yet. The Program is Here @ https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-amiibo-bin-serial-changer.464702/

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey Friend do you know anything about the Amiibo Serial Number Changer and How to use it. I can't get it to work and need some Amiibo's Changed to work with my N2 Elite I recently bought but not Used yet. The Program is Here @ https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-amiibo-bin-serial-changer.464702/

Yes, its pretty easy to use. But you need some files first, like installing "Python 3" and have the "key_retail.bin" in the same folder. But the Trainer has a better option, instead of creating a lot of amiibos; Go the "Codes" section, and activate the "Infinite Amiibo Usage". With that option activated, you can put the same amiibo all the times you want.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, its pretty easy to use. But you need some files first, like installing "Python 3" and have the "key_retail.bin" in the same folder. But the Trainer has a better option, instead of creating a lot of amiibos; Go the "Codes" section, and activate the "Infinite Amiibo Usage". With that option activated, you can put the same amiibo all the times you want.

yeah I know about that but I don't have any Amiibo's to Scan That's why I bought a N2 Elite and Downloaded BIN FILES already. Only Problem is I can't get the program to work. I download the file V2 SN Change and Installed Python 3 , Dragged and Dropped the bin files into the Script file but nothing Happened. Is there anyway if you got time since you know how to use the Program better then I do would and Could you Help me with Changing the SN for Me if I send you the file. I have Adult ADD and stuff like this Stresses me out really Fast when i can't make it work. I could Compensate you if you wish for Help.

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah I know about that but I don't have any Amiibo's to Scan That's why I bought a N2 Elite and Downloaded BIN FILES already. Only Problem is I can't get the program to work. I download the file V2 SN Change and Installed Python 3 , Dragged and Dropped the bin files into the Script file but nothing Happened. Is there anyway if you got time since you know how to use the Program better then I do would and Could you Help me with Changing the SN for Me if I send you the file. I have Adult ADD and stuff like this Stresses me out really Fast when i can't make it work. I could Compensate you if you wish for Help.

For some reason it didnt work the program if I drag the files too, so I used the commands that are listed in the post. Anyway, send me a PM. I will try to help you.

Last edited by BeRnYGP,

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest update is weird! No icon and it won't start, then if I start it a second time Windows says it's not a valid application. Any ideas?
upload_2017-4-10_22-30-24.png

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest update is weird! No icon and it won't start, then if I start it a second time Windows says it's not a valid application. Any ideas? View attachment 83825

Breath.exe is not Supporting the 1.1.1 Update only PandaOnSmacks Breath Trainer is Right now.

For some reason it didnt work the program if I drag the files too, so I used the commands that are listed in the post. Anyway, send me a PM. I will try to help you.

Sorry for the Late reply Thanks for offering help but I decided to send back my N2 Elite with USB to NFC Writer since I did not think it was Over Priced when I bought it but Now I'm like 90.00 for a Disk and Square Box with no Instructions on how to use it and what to download for it what a Rip. I deleted the BIN FILEs for the Amiibo's since I could not get them to work. I just done with trying to make my life easier so I'll just buy the 5 Amiibo NFC TAGS I need of eBay for 40.00. Let someone else deal with the Hassle of Downloading and Change to SN to sell the Tags.

Reactions: GamePil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp