Gaming The Last Story confirmed for Europe.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=161788
While it was a bit shaky at first, since they always kept talking about Xenoblade, The last Story has been officially confirmed for Europe. Gonna be released in 2012.
That is great news for European and NA players (only those who modded their wii) everywhere.
While America is literaly left in the dust, Europe is definetely going to finish the Wii support with a BANG!
Respect NoE!
Edit: Note: In Europe, holidays refers to Summer Holidays, so yes Xenoblade is going to be released in September 2011.
Second Edit: Xenoblade will be released on September 2nd for EU.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Awesome, thanks BigN
biggrin.gif

gamefan5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
arjaylight said:
This is graet news, I hope Xenoblade, Pandoras Tower and Tales of Grace will be localized too.
Well, we don't know if Pandora's Tower will be even going to Europe(so NA is unlikely). But if it does get localized in Eu, then...

Europe is the real winner when it comes to the Wii.

gamefan5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
gamefan5 said:
I wouldn't say that. There are more Wii games in USA available than in europe due to the bigger localization costs of european titles.
Trust me. Most of them games are not great because of crappy third party support. I know there are exceptions but they're so tiny in numbers it's embarassing.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiBricker said:
gamefan5 said:
I wouldn't say that. There are more Wii games in USA available than in europe due to the bigger localization costs of european titles.

that's only because of germany and france.
Some devs like to translate to those languages.

Really english is fine enough for most people, here in holland.
I don;t need dutch translated games....

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At least it'll be released in English in some location, since I can play games from any region. The game looks fun, but I'm sure the US will be screwed over, like we were for Disaster: Day of Crisis.

(I don't care how corny that game is...it's FUN.)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hielkenator said:
Really english is fine enough for most people, here in holland.
I don;t need dutch translated games....
While I personally agree with you (heck...the first thing I did on my wii was turn everything to English), I wouldn't generalize too much. Games for the very young ones are better in the native language (I don't think parents would buy Dora the explorer or spongebob games for their kids if it was only in English).

@Bladexdsl: WTF...openminded? Sorry to burst your bubble, but nintendo isn't a groovy hippy-cult but a company. I bet the reason for not localizing the last story is more because previously released RPG's and/or oriental-influenced games ended up costing them more than that it gave them profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg