The Kingdom Hearts series is coming to PC via Epic Games

After years of being available only on consoles, the PC platform will be seeing a port of a massive RPG franchise: Square Enix’s Kingdom Hearts. Epic Games will have Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, 2.5 Remix, 2.8, 3, and Melody of Memory all available on its storefront. All of them will be launching exclusively on the Epic Games Store on March 30th, with 1.5+2.5 Remix to retail for $49.99, while the rest are priced at $59.99.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting the ultima weapon a waste of time had I known it would be released on PC. I spent like freaking 1 hours or more for that olympus sled mini game. KH3 has the worst sub quests ever.
Yeah I know what you mean and I 100% the game on Xbox one. Out of all the grindy BS the gummiship was really fun to mess around with. But yeah I have the game on PS4 too, but used Savewizard to have max materials/munny so I got the Ultima weapon early game lol will pretty much be the same on PC via trainer.

Reactions: eriol33

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I know what you mean and I 100% the game on Xbox one. Out of all the grindy BS the gummiship was really fun to mess around with. But yeah I have the game on PS4 too, but used Savewizard to have max materials/munny so I got the Ultima weapon early game lol will pretty much be the same on PC via trainer.
Kinda agree with gummiship. It's really fun and should become a separate game on its own

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning