• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old, but newsworthy.
isis.jpg

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
So burning familes alive, beheadings, 260+ people gunned down at a music festival don't get you hung up but you do the 'wait a fuckin minute' thing over rape? Interesting. Well, here you go.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...eams-describe-signs-torture-abuse-2023-10-15/

Not a single shred of evidence in your post. Everything just "stated from the Israeli forensic teams". I've SEEN the countless atrocities Isntreal committed against the Palestinians. I've SEEN actual decapitated babies thanks to Isntreal bombing and the destruction it caused. I've SEEN the lifeless bodies of Men, Women, Children, and even Animals caused by the IDF. I've SEEN the IDF and the Zionists proudly shout how the Palestinians aren't humans. I've SEEN Zionists claim that a newborn who was born in Gaza doesn't deserve to live. You can open up any social media, scroll down on the Isntreal and Gaza topics, and you'll SEE the damage Isntreal is causing to the innocent civilians.

Now what about the damage that Isntreal apparently suffered? Oh? Not even a single clear picture? Wow. Who would've guessed? Certainly not me.

I'm not gonna say the Hamas attack on Oct. 7th didn't happen. What I will say though is that you will not catch me trusting a fake state that lied multiple times and has been attempting to commit genocide (EVEN BEFORE OCT. 7TH) on innocents.

Why would I believe in a fake state that fakes its own support? A fake state that LIES and ADMITTED TO LYING about the atrocities that the people its trying to wipe out have committed? The infamous lie of Hamas beheading 40 babies? "We can't confirm it." "Apparently some random IDF soldier said that but we decided to spread it until we were called out ;( "
Don't even get me started on them using AI to make a deep fake of Palestinian actor who is AGAINST Isntreal say that she supported them.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't care for the details, I just want to see them eridicate each other. The world is better off without the both of them.
If I could I would just drop a nuke in the area and be done with it.

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care for the details, I just want to see them eridicate each other. The world is better off without the both of them.
If I could I would just drop a nuke in the area and be done with it.
Asking this question with no foul intentions: Are you genuinely insane?

Even if I'm not a fan of Isntreal, I will acknowledge that there are innocents in there. To think that you want to solve your problem by just removing everyone off the face of the earth makes it seem like you have a terrible case of main character syndrome. News Flash: Your life isn't the only one that matters.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Asking this question with no foul intentions: Are you genuinely insane?

Even if I'm not a fan of Isntreal, I will acknowledge that there are innocents in there. To think that you want to solve your problem by just removing everyone off the face of the earth makes it seem like you have a terrible case of main character syndrome. News Flash: Your life isn't the only one that matters.
Mix anti-semitism or islamophobia (both here it seems) with dehumanization and casually caling for genocide gets normalized.

• Haha
Reactions: HalfScoper

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Not a single shred of evidence in your post. Everything just "stated from the Israeli forensic teams". I've SEEN the countless atrocities Isntreal committed against the Palestinians. I've SEEN actual decapitated babies thanks to Isntreal bombing and the destruction it caused. I've SEEN the lifeless bodies of Men, Women, Children, and even Animals caused by the IDF. I've SEEN the IDF and the Zionists proudly shout how the Palestinians aren't humans. I've SEEN Zionists claim that a newborn who was born in Gaza doesn't deserve to live. You can open up any social media, scroll down on the Isntreal and Gaza topics, and you'll SEE the damage Isntreal is causing to the innocent civilians.

Now what about the damage that Isntreal apparently suffered? Oh? Not even a single clear picture? Wow. Who would've guessed? Certainly not me.

I'm not gonna say the Hamas attack on Oct. 7th didn't happen. What I will say though is that you will not catch me trusting a fake state that lied multiple times and has been attempting to commit genocide (EVEN BEFORE OCT. 7TH) on innocents.

Why would I believe in a fake state that fakes its own support? A fake state that LIES and ADMITTED TO LYING about the atrocities that the people its trying to wipe out have committed? The infamous lie of Hamas beheading 40 babies? "We can't confirm it." "Apparently some random IDF soldier said that but we decided to spread it until we were called out ;( "
Don't even get me started on them using AI to make a deep fake of Palestinian actor who is AGAINST Isntreal say that she supported them.
Tell me you're akin to a Nazi and a racist anti semite without telling me you're a racist anti semite! no don't bother - you just did. Go figure, racism is alive and well on this forum and we can see a few users true colours coming out in the last few weeks. Usually these exact same people are the first to call everyone else a racist and a Nazi.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me you're akin to a Nazi and a racist anti semite without telling me you're a racist anti semite! no don't bother - you just did. Go figure, racism is alive and well on this forum and we can see a few users true colours coming out in the last few weeks. Usually these exact same people are the first to call everyone else a racist and a Nazi.

Nazi? Last I remember, what Israel is doing in Palestine right now is what Nazis did to Jews in Germany. Except this time, the gas chambers have become bombs.

Did you know Arabs are semites? Maybe more semitic than a lot of people in Israel? They're literally originally from Europe. Anti-Semetic, used in this context is a scapegoat response people say when they don't like to hear the truth. Look, we're not being racist towards Jews. Not at all actually. We just don't agree with the idea of Zionism. So anti-zionist, maybe? Go ahead and coin that term to your benefit. You, my friend need to educate yourself, and are probably more racist than anyone on here who are simply standing up for humanity.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So burning familes alive, beheadings, 260+ people gunned down at a music festival don't get you hung up but you do the 'wait a fuckin minute' thing over rape? Interesting. Well, here you go.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...eams-describe-signs-torture-abuse-2023-10-15/

Your Commander-in-Chief had his house walk back claims he made regarding seeing photos of beheaded babies. He's clearly in the position of propagandizing support for a war. Many media sources already have been found to be of a similar position. If you are spreading this, it probably means that you want it too. The question I have is "how is this good for you?". How are you going to jump into the middle of a conflict and referee which one is more righteous? You'd have to be an imperialist by default.

Nazi? Last I remember, what Israel is doing in Palestine right now is what Nazis did to Jews in Germany. Except this time, the gas chambers have become bombs.

Did you know Arabs are semites? Maybe more semitic than a lot of people in Israel? They're literally originally from Europe. Anti-Semetic, used in this context is a scapegoat response people say when they don't like to hear the truth. Look, we're not being racist towards Jews. Not at all actually. We just don't agree with the idea of Zionism. So anti-zionist, maybe? Go ahead and coin that term to your benefit. You, my friend need to educate yourself, and are probably more racist than anyone on here who are simply standing up for humanity.

Yeah, users are here skipping the middle-step of quarantining the populations, or any form of mitigation, and just going full-on support of genocide. Isn't that worse than Hitler? I suppose you can argue it is more honest and direct. However, being called racist by a genocidal sociopath is amusing. Doubly so when he complains about people using the racism card in the same breath. Wonder if he's ever gonna confront this contradiction of his own character.

@mrdude and @Jayro should make a baby. Maybe it would generate a black-hole that would suck their bigotry and hatred of the living right out of them.

On a tangent, knowing how that the media lies to instigate conflict, I wonder how much of WWII was self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited by tabzer,

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
All I did was call out how Isntreal has lied multiple times & how the damage Isntreal has caused can be easily seen by anyone and suddenly I'm "akin to a nazi" lmao.

You know, I'd say the group that's more akin to being a Nazi would be the group that's bombing and committing genocide to the multiple innocent Palestinians. I know that certainly ain't me nor is it any Palestinian themselves. So who does that leave us with? Hmmmmmm, maybe a group that lied multiple times? A group that tried to dehumanize the people its trying to wipe off the face of the planet? A group that rapes the people it tries to dehumanize? A group that starts with the letter "I" and ends with the letter "DF"? Who knows?

Reactions: ganons

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
All I did was call out how Isntreal has lied multiple times & how the damage Isntreal has caused can be easily seen by anyone and suddenly I'm "akin to a nazi" lmao.

You know, I'd say the group that's more akin to being a Nazi would be the group that's bombing and committing genocide to the multiple innocent Palestinians. I know that certainly ain't me nor is it any Palestinian themselves. So who does that leave us with? Hmmmmmm, maybe a group that lied multiple times? A group that tried to dehumanize the people its trying to wipe off the face of the planet? A group that rapes the people it tries to dehumanize? A group that starts with the letter "I" and ends with the letter "DF"? Who knows?
Hmmmm,

The Israeli government said yesterday that terrorists in Gaza have fired 8,500 rockets toward Israel since Hamas launched the war on October 7. The terrorists have fired 1,500 rockets within the last 10 days, demonstrating Hamas’ determination to continue attacking Israel despite increased Israel Defense Forces activity in Gaza and deteriorating conditions on the ground.

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/01/unprecedented-rocket-fire-terrorizes-israeli-civilians/

Maybe they were doing that while innocently while sitting in a circle singing Kumbaya and telling each other stories about the isreali men/women/children and babies that they murdered in cold blood.

Let's face it - if palestine gets wiped from the map, hardly anyone would care - that's why no arab countries want to take in palestinian terrorists "refugees".

TBH Isreal just need to invade the south, close the southern border and starve the palestinians out - see how much fight they have in them when they have no food for a month. They could do that if they wanted but they haven't - instead they are killing Hamas terrorists and the fact that these filthy scum are hiding in amongst the civillian population just shows how evil and cowardly they are. The are fine killing children and women - but when it comes down to it they are spineless cowards and that's all they ever will be.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except you specifically spout Nazi rhetoric.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm,

The Israeli government said yesterday that terrorists in Gaza have fired 8,500 rockets toward Israel since Hamas launched the war on October 7. The terrorists have fired 1,500 rockets within the last 10 days, demonstrating Hamas’ determination to continue attacking Israel despite increased Israel Defense Forces activity in Gaza and deteriorating conditions on the ground.

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/01/unprecedented-rocket-fire-terrorizes-israeli-civilians/

Maybe they were doing that while innocently while sitting in a circle singing Kumbaya and telling each other stories about the isreali men/women/children and babies that they murdered in cold blood.

Let's face it - if palestine gets wiped from the map, hardly anyone would care - that's why no arab countries want to take in palestinian terrorists "refugees".

TBH Isreal just need to invade the south, close the southern border and starve the palestinians out - see how much fight they have in them when they have no food for a month. They could do that if they wanted but they haven't - instead they are killing Hamas terrorists and the fact that these filthy scum are hiding in amongst the civillian population just shows how evil and cowardly they are. The are fine killing children and women - but when it comes down to it they are spineless cowards and that's all they ever will be.

1 - You continue to believe western media and especially Israel who have lied to us countless times. Despite no evidence, you spread lies by sharing their lies. That's a fact.

2 - No Arab country will take Palestinian refugees because that's exactly what Israel wants and this is their way of making sure Israel does not win. Israel Zionism is all about claiming one state for all Jews. They drove away all Palestinians and this would work entirely in their favor.

3 - Palestinian civilians, are the most resilient fighters on earth. I have the deepest respect for these faithful and proud people, who refuse to leave their land in wake of a genocide. They would rather die in their homes than leave, because that's home, and that's the land their forefathers have been in for over one hundred years. Their history is rich, their blood is on their soil. They're the complete opposite of cowards. That's how they want to die, and when they lose everything, what do they say? What do mothers who lose their children say, or children who lose their parents say, or even men who lose their families say? "Praise be to God, for our lost ones are Martyrs and we will reunite once more in Paradise." Just watch the videos. You'll see this and your heart will just sink. (That's even if you still have a heart).
Their clinging to faith is what allows them to keep going with their lives. Resilience is something many of us don't have and these people know how to be at peace.

Dude. I keep saying "Educate yourself". I'm not even saying agree with us. Watch the videos shared on social media. Not mainstream media's news. Read history.

Your responses are literally childish, blind, uneducated biases and are based on western lies and unconditional support as well as racism. You sound like Ben Shapiro just spouting out an answer to anything and everything without any substance. You keep responding without doing research. That's what we call bigotry and there's no place on the temp for that. Be academic for once.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
1 - You continue to believe western media and especially Israel who have lied to us countless times. Despite no evidence, you spread lies by sharing their lies. That's a fact.

2 - No Arab country will take Palestinian refugees because that's exactly what Israel wants and this is their way of making sure Israel does not win. Israel Zionism is all about claiming one state for all Jews. They drove away all Palestinians and this would work entirely in their favor.

3 - Palestinian civilians, are the most resilient fighters on earth. I have the deepest respect for these faithful and proud people, who refuse to leave their land in wake of a genocide. They would rather die in their homes than leave, because that's home, and that's the land their forefathers have been in for over one hundred years. Their history is rich, their blood is on their soil. They're the complete opposite of cowards. That's how they want to die, and when they lose everything, what do they say? What do mothers who lose their children say, or children who lose their parents say, or even men who lose their families say? "Praise be to God, for our lost ones are Martyrs and we will reunite once more in Paradise." Just watch the videos. You'll see this and your heart will just sink. (That's even if you still have a heart).
Their clinging to faith is what allows them to keep going with their lives. Resilience is something many of us don't have and these people know how to be at peace.

Dude. I keep saying "Educate yourself". I'm not even saying agree with us. Watch the videos shared on social media. Not mainstream media's news. Read history.

Your responses are literally childish, blind, uneducated biases and are based on western lies and unconditional support as well as racism. You sound like Ben Shapiro just spouting out an answer to anything and everything without any substance. You keep responding without doing research. That's what we call bigotry and there's no place on the temp for that. Be academic for once.
I can see that you've been fully brainwashed, much like these Hamas scum have been - that's why the world will be in better place when they are all dead. In a little while Hamas will be extinct, in the same way that lots or terrorsist organisations have been put down, these scum will meet that exact same fate and will be nothing more than a foot note in history.
I predict Israel will end up just obliterting what's left of palestine and then rebuild it back better and claim it as their own, those that still want to live in peace will be able to stay and those that want to kill will be killed.

• Haha
Reactions: gamefan5

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see that you've been fully brainwashed, much like these Hamas scum have been - that's why the world will be in better place when they are all dead. In a little while Hamas will be extinct, in the same way that lots or terrorsist organisations have been put down, these scum will meet that exact same fate and will be nothing more than a foot note in history.
I predict Israel will end up just obliterting what's left of palestine and then rebuild it back better and claim it as their own, those that still want to live in peace will be able to stay and those that want to kill will be killed.
Sigh. Is that really your response? Nothing academic again. Just literal bigotry. The one who's brainwashed is you lol spouting out literally what the western minority does. Hamas has nothing to do with this at this point. There is no such thing as human shield. You wanna wipe down terrorists? Just do what USA did to Osama Bin Laden and drone strike? Why take casualties just for one or two people who may be hiding inside a "hospital". Lol, you're literally washed up if what you're suggesting is that this genocide is justified

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This new religion is progressively more fucked up at every iteration.

And the mythos isn't even interesting...

Babarianism with gadgets, justified by the notion that other barbarians exist, for no reason whatsoever.

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
No comments... Just stop the wars... :sad: All hospitals was destroyed by Israel... Ambulances also destroyed... rumor was HAMAS inside them, but was not...

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Seems like they are trying to get the world to turn on Israel to fulfill the Christian prophecy. Wonder what they will have to do to piss @mrdude off.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nique les juifs et Nique ta mère,

Vive la Palestine Ouais Ouais,

Nique les juifs et les grands-mères,

On est des nazis On est fiers

-------------

Fuck the Jews and Fuck your ma,

Long live Palestine Yeah Yeah,

Fuck the Jews and the gran[dmother]s,

We are Nazis We are proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only Xbox I don't have is the OG, and One X model specifically, I regret giving my chipped OG model to one of my kids years ago, after later hearing he sold it to pawn shop, damn kids!
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, You shouldn't raise Fortnite gamers.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have they own kids now that will pay them back for all the things they did to me, that's how it works, Karma.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell their kids about pawn shops
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol I still got mw2 open beta on this ps4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just recently picked up a n64 from a garage sell, and looking to mod it and add a HDMI port to it. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3548173115...044&customid=4f3038da73b61afddf7e5e90f4153856
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game system I want, and will switch to that hdmi, and power on that plug/power supply only, so don't have all game systems powered all the time, but can't find anything like. May just have to make something myself.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe start a kick starter page and sell them, yea right. Big N would prob C&D me, not anything Big N related, but just because that's what they do nowdays. Then come out with they own in a year or so.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nice. Which operating system are you installing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: User Gates "Disliked" your answer.