The Invasion of the n00bz for Japanese Brawl!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh noes teh forum died

God damn those n00bz

Ha ha daddy you kill them with the banhammer

Ah memories! Staying away though when the US version gets released.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theman69 said:
Can that man possibre be Hadrian!?!?!
ph34r.gif

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
ur pics are huge. thats y i didnt look at em. all i saw was this:

WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS.
WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS. WALL OF PICS.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
"daddy has boobs, calms me down after dealing with all those noobs."
I'd let you know that thats not moobs but a crease.

ph34r.gif

QUOTE(mastermanna123 @ Mar 6 2008, 09:03 PM) ur pics are huge.
I thumbnailed them for god sake shouldn't be that big.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the US version will be as bad. A lot of people plan to purchase a legitimate copy.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Anakir said:
I don't think the US version will be as bad. A lot of people plan to purchase a legitimate copy.

Yep.. and then they'll not be able to play it on their Wiikey modded Wiis and will start the F5 madness on GBATemp to see if the update is out
sleep.gif

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That or they won't be able to buy it in their own country and will probably be too impatient to import.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MC DUI said:
Such a cute lil' baby Hadrian
wub.gif

My wife is pregnant at the moment, can't wait to become a dad too!
smile.gif
I could wait, was a very stressy time! Shes great now that she has her own personality and is able to play zombies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.