Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it was a mistake, meant to delete it - oops

giphy.gif

Lmao 🤣 @x65943 turn into Broken Matt Hardy 😂.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Deleted member 681657

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Ahh, how would I love coldboot on Switch. And how would I also love a trip to Japan or a huge luxury mansion.

All things that look like they'll sadly never happen. My tablet doesn't recognize the connected RCM switch so I always have to connect it to my PC just to inject a payload. But it is still a lot better than not being able to hack the switch at all.
You can buy pre-modded Switches if you know where to look. Given that you can boot Atmosphere then put your Switch to sleep the extra convenience of a coldboot Switch isn't worth the money.

I don't know how old you are or your financial situation but a trip to Japan could become realistic in a few years time. A huge luxury mansion will probably be a dream you take to your grave. You could rent one for a few days if that counts.
Post automatically merged:

25 quid is really good for a modding service, I see services go for £100 even.
I paid a lot for a HWFLY chip then the Picofly became real a few months later which pissed me off.

Reactions: Ondrashek06

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You can buy pre-modded Switches if you know where to look. Given that you can boot Atmosphere then put your Switch to sleep the extra convenience of a coldboot Switch isn't worth the money.

I don't know how old you are or your financial situation but a trip to Japan could become realistic in a few years time. A huge luxury mansion will probably be a dream you take to your grave. You could rent one for a few days if that counts.
Finally, a 100% honest reply. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1