The Google Nexus One (The Google Phone) is official

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
To clarify further, whoever started this line of discussion had it absolutely wrong in the first place. It is not THE TECHNOLOGY that is patented. It's the NAME. Hence, anybody can use it as long as it is called "varied touch" or some shit.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
I remember watching this on the news, They bashed it
frown.gif

D

Deleted_171835

And Thirteen News.

All joking aside. This phone looks okay based on what I saw on the Engadget review of it.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Nexus One's vague Europe-bound release window has tightened up quite a bit. A Vodafone spokesperson said the Google Phone is coming first in the UK and -- here's the kicker -- within "a few short weeks." France, Germany, and a few other unnamed companies are following after later in the year. Enjoy your new Android device across the pond, ladies and gents.
Source

By the way, I ordered it, they said it should come in about a week.
yay.gif

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All that hype for something that you can just get with T-Mobile for now. I'm guessing the delay with Verizon is so they can keep selling the shit out of the Moto Droid and the HTC Eris for a few more months. I'll never have an iPhone as long as it means I'd have to go with AT&T, I damn sure wouldn't switch to T-Mobile, unless I get Catherine Zeta-Jones for the life of the contract.

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hatsu said:
Another iPhone ripoff.
Don't. Ever. Say that again.
mad.gif

Just because the iPhone is 'the best smartphone in town' doesn't mean every other smartphone is a ripoff.

Anyways, I was gonna buy this phone, yet then I saw they don't ship to Belgium (you should check the shipping prices, they're over a 100 dollars!)

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the new cellphones all look very similar, the developers are getting out of ideas or just wanna get close to the i phone style,
@topic, it really is interesting, perhaps it kicks the i phone from the pole position, would welcome it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up