Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Holy fuck. This is nauseating.

Ep0CJdXUYAAPKGL

I wonder if this kind of shet is actually illegal, specially knowing that many """"hackers"""" can be underage

Edit:

To Nintendo: get a grip for once and L I S T E N to the words in this thread. Also bring Virtual Console back ffs

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now we know that Nintendo has spies all around the world chasing hackers and doing write ups of what they do 24/7?
Now that's something you won't expect from a familiy-friendly company such as Nintendo... this has gone further than any of their C&D's or masive youtube takedowns, Nintendo is really evil when it comes to "protect" their intellectual property O_O
I'm sure (/hope) its not that bad. It's probably from a *forced* interview from him to qualify if he's up for the job and boy howdy it looks like he is.

Last edited by 1B51004,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ep0CJdXUYAAPKGL

Further surveillance discovered the target spending much time at The Fun Society arcade in Coney Island with his friends Romero, Mobley, Trenton and Darlene.... furthermore a young seller of illicit cds was seen leaving the arcade by the name of Cisco

Surveillance photo shows the above team infiltrating N systems

7vxBINK.jpg

D

Deleted User

Ep0CJdXUYAAPKGL
WHAT THE FUCK?! LITERALLY SPYING ON PEOPLE?!

That's sick. That's actually sick.

Edit: Yeah, I think I've just decided to never buy another Nintendo product or game again, not brand new atleast. From now on, I'll make sure I buy my shit second hand, just to make sure Nintendo make no money from my purchase, if I ever buy one of their products again.

Last edited by ,

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems the entire security of the Nintendo Switch is useless now.
Anyone could produce their own game cartridge since the keys got leaked.
https://twitter.com/forestillusion/status/1341347387894243330

Omg the post I've been waiting to read. Sounds like like my newer model switch & lite may be usable soon. Got them last Xmas and haven't even been online, only played most of link's awakening & that's it. No hack & paid online = useless tendo console

Reactions: HollowGrams

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Omg the post I've been waiting to read. Sounds like like my newer model switch & lite may be usable soon. Got them last Xmas and haven't even been online, only played most of link's awakening & that's it. No hack & paid online = useless tendo console

Read the update, these are old keys that currently don't match with the actual keys, so unfotunatelly no.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the guys at Nintendo when looking over sites like GBAtemp ever look at some of the things the hackers have accomplished and think, "well done, shame we never actually officially implemented that." For example I would think they must have some respect for how we can play any GameCube game on the Wii U without issue.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
One of the files in the leak has a screenshot of the 3DS hacking conference, and it shows the Nintendo person's entire Chrome window with a few GBATemp tabs open.

if you're reading this, hey undercover nintendo guy!
Just like meet the spy, they could be you, they could be me! They could even b-

Reactions: Lightyose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!