The GBATEMP Video Game Trivia Thread!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JKR Firefox
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 12,533
  • Replies Replies 139
Next question:

In what year was there actually no Madden game released for the Sony Playstation?

Sorry, I needed to reword my question, my mistake.

Everyone has been wrong so far tho.
 
JKR Firefox said:
Next question:

In what year was there actually no Madden game released for the Sony Playstation?

Sorry, I needed to reword my question, my mistake.

Everyone has been wrong so far tho.

Well.. was there a Madden game on the Playstation on 1950!?
mad.gif
 
CockroachMan said:
JKR Firefox said:
Next question:

In what year was there actually no Madden game released for the Sony Playstation?

Sorry, I needed to reword my question, my mistake.

Everyone has been wrong so far tho.

Well.. was there a Madden game on the Playstation on 1950!?
mad.gif

LOL
tongue.gif


Was there a Playstation in 1950?

However, rc11982 is correct. Your turn
smile.gif
 
Don't forget the scores!

Code:
JKR FirefoxÂÂÂÂÂÂ 5
JaxÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 4
rc11982ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 4
chuckstudiosÂÂÂÂÂÂ2
VehoÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1
LinkiboyÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1
GaisutoÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 1
ShintuhadokenÂÂÂÂ 1
FoieÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1
RaganookÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1

This one's a tougie:

What does BOBBY stand for?

EDIT: I'm going away soon, so if you're certain that your answer is correct, feel free to continue the game.
 
Code:
JKR FirefoxÂÂÂÂÂÂ 5
rc11982ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 5
JaxÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 4
chuckstudiosÂÂÂÂÂÂ2
VehoÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1
LinkiboyÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1
GaisutoÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 1
ShintuhadokenÂÂÂÂ 1
FoieÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1
RaganookÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ1

Well then...I guess it's your turn rc11982
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted