- Joined
- Jun 8, 2021
- Messages
- 1,017
- Reaction score
- 1,209
- Trophies
- 2
- Location
- nowhere in particular
- XP
- 3,309
- Country

Lainers, this thread’s purpose is to preserve interesting Lain videos you find. The only requirement is that the video features Lain or anything else from the series. I bet a certain temper here has an entire folder dedicated to Lain, so I’m pretty intrigued at what this thread may manifest.
My first contribution is a recording of the TV channel KTEH, which was apparently the first channel to broadcast SEL in the United States. I see it as a pretty important piece of Lain lore and history.
View attachment anime public television moment.mp4
My first contribution is a recording of the TV channel KTEH, which was apparently the first channel to broadcast SEL in the United States. I see it as a pretty important piece of Lain lore and history.
View attachment anime public television moment.mp4





