Status
Not open for further replies.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, wasting an hour of my life listening to videogame news and possibly winning a DSi XL or...

...sitting around the house doing nothing?

The answer is quite obvious.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
name='gifi4' timestamp='1345939723' post='4363544']

I don't understand exactly. Do we find the answers to your clues, write them down, and then send them to you?
The clues don't lead to other things?
I'm with you, I found the first answer easily, but I don't see anything that it may lead to, apart from the answer itself being a clue...

:blink:

I can't believe I have to spell this out.

The clue leads to an answer...that is it. It's not meant to lead you to another clue or anything else, other clues will be posted in this thread during the week and then on Tempcast. You write the answers down and save it until the next one. Once you have found all of the answers then you send them.

To reiterate:
1. Only one clue leads to one answer.
2. Don't send any answers to me until you have the last answer.
3. Tempcast 52 will have the last set of clues, so no one should be sending answers until Tempcast 52 has been put out.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That first answer literally took me 15 seconds of light searching (even before the GBA hint). I might actually win this based on my superb search bar skills. This will be glorious.

@[member='Hadrian']

Does episode 50, 51, or 52 have any relevance in relation to this scavenger hunt? Like a set of clues similar to episode 53?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That first answer literally took me 15 seconds of light searching (even before the GBA hint). I might actually win this based on my superb search bar skills. This will be glorious.

@[member='Hadrian']

Does episode 50, 51, or 52 have any relevance in relation to this scavenger hunt? Like a set of clues similar to episode 53?
You would only need to listen to Tempcast 53.

EDIT: I mean Tempcast 52, 53 is the winners announcement.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@[member='Hadrian']

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Now, I can just listen to them when I have the time instead of making time.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

@[member='Hadrian']

First post says to listen to Tempcast 52, just so you know

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah I'm stupid.

To clarify:
Tempcast 52 = Rest of the clues.
Tempcast 53 = Winners announced.
Tempcast 54 = Just as many people will be listening.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Between now and Friday I'll be putting out a few clues for things for you to find and then you'll need to listen to Tempcast 53 for the rest of the clues.​

Don't send any answers to me until you have heard the end of Tempcast 53.​

This bit I get.
Competition will end on September 6th at 8PM BST and entries will be needed to be in before then. The winner of this will be announced during Tempcast 53
This I don't. O.o How the hell are the winners announced during the podcast that has been previously recorded? Unless this is a live edition or something?

Edit: Never mind I get it now, just read your last post. Kinda need to change that on OP. :P

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Never mind I get it now, just read your last post. Kinda need to change that on OP. :P
It was changed, it just take a while for it to sort out. The portal cache needs to be flushed which isn't something I can do.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clue 2: Do you remember that infamous casual line of DS titles from Ubisoft where the aim was to be a certain thing? What if they did one for scabies?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clue 2: Do you remember that infamous casual line of DS titles from Ubisoft where the aim was to be a certain thing? What if they did one for scabies?
I do not get this one. I know the answer, I know the series, but what do you mean by What if they did one for scabies?
What the title would hypothetically be if the aim was to be scabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn