Gaming The First 70 Minutes of Kingdom Hearts: 3D!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,035
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP

NOTE: All of it is Japanese, sorry. If we can get some translators, that'd be nice. :P

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not to be a dick or anything. But if anybody wanted to see it, they could search it on youtube :S. Though I must say regardless, nice video find.

On another note, I am extremely excited for this game! I'm pretty sure there are already some translations for small segments if you really want to find them. I'm holding back on spoiling story for myself.

EDIT: Disregard my stubbornness, this is the whole point of game discussion forums, isn't it.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
...gawd, i really hope that there will be a few more characters inhabiting traverse town... really, if it was just the twewy guys, why not just have a shibuya world?

also, joshua is a dick.

D

Deleted User

OP
...gawd, i really hope that there will be a few more characters inhabiting traverse town... really, if it was just the twewy guys, why not just have a shibuya world?

also, joshua is a dick.

TWEWY SPOILER:
Joshua, WHY DID YOU JOIN UP WITH THAT GUY?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!! NEKU IS WAY BETTER THAN A DRAGON!!!!

Now that my fanboyness has gone away, the only reason I watched all of it so I can try to guess WTH is going on. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1