Hacking The first 3DS rom is released !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of 2 things need to happen in order for me to care.

1. I actually find a rom of the 2 that were dumped.

2. If they can do anything with it.

One of those has to happen before I even care.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
CrimzonEyed said:
If I was mod i would lock this thread since i got a feeling it will go crazy in here.
Too late...
QUOTE(KazoWAR @ Jun 5 2011, 04:52 PM) Now that a ROM has been dumped, it shouldn't be too hard to make a flash cart.
Why do you say that?

I remember reading how the 3DS card commands where encrypted. If LGC was able to figure out the card commands to send the right data to the cards to get a proper ROM dumped, then is shouldn't be that hard to make a device that would read those commands from a 3DS and send the proper data back. It wouldn't need custom code to run a menu, it would be a flash able 3ds cart that would hold one game at a time. the 3ds would think it was the actual game. That is where the term flashcart comes from. Back in the day you would have a blank cartridge and flash a ROM image on to it and it would act like the original game.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol anyone found these 2 things yet?

would love to find out its just Nintendo Trolling

tumblr_lc0fiqrceQ1qbgisio1_250.jpg

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
aminemaster said:
Bearpowers said:
SamAsh07 said:
How many are actually looking forward to a 3DS emulator??
I am looking forward to a cart not so much an emulator.

CFW works too.
cfw is better here imo
Hers a link to a so called working 3ds emulator (Don know if it work)

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell? why is there 300+ people on this thread .....
We cant use the roms
We don't have the decryption
We don't have an exploit

Its just the first step of many.....

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holified 2x said:
aminemaster said:
Bearpowers said:
SamAsh07 said:

CFW works too.
cfw is better here imo
Hers a link to a so called working 3ds emulator (Don know if it work)
I can tell you that's fake. You don't even need to look at the website to tell that's fake.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KazoWAR said:
machomuu said:
CrimzonEyed said:
If I was mod i would lock this thread since i got a feeling it will go crazy in here.
Too late...
QUOTE(KazoWAR @ Jun 5 2011, 04:52 PM) Now that a ROM has been dumped, it shouldn't be too hard to make a flash cart.
Why do you say that?

I remember reading how the 3DS card commands where encrypted. If LGC was able to figure out the card commands to send the right data to the cards to get a proper ROM dumped, then is shouldn't be that hard to make a device that would read those commands from a 3DS and send the proper data back. It wouldn't need custom code to run a menu, it would be a flash able 3ds cart that would hold one game at a time. the 3ds would think it was the actual game. That is where the term flashcart comes from. Back in the day you would have a blank cartridge and flash a ROM image on to it and it would act like the original game.
I see, boss!
So you reckon if it was really dumped, we are going to have a new horde of flashcarts?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Bearpowers said:
aminemaster said:
Bearpowers said:
SamAsh07 said:

CFW works too.
cfw is better here imo
As long as I can use an SDXC storage medium I don't care.

32GB is not enough storage.
How would a 3DS cart/emulator/CFW be possible when we haven't even been able to make a CFW for the DSi and all DSiWare and DSi Exclusive game ROMs aren't playable yet?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
I got it! Filename is Super_Monkey_Ball_3D_EUR_3DS-LGC.rar it should be on Fileserve.
You wouldn't mind putting up a screen shot of the file? I still can't seem to find it even with the file name.

Bearpowers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
Bearpowers said:
aminemaster said:
Bearpowers said:
SamAsh07 said:

CFW works too.
cfw is better here imo

How would a 3DS cart/emulator/CFW be possible when we haven't even been able to make a CFW for the DSi and all DSiWare and DSi Exclusive game ROMs aren't playable yet?
Because no one cares enough about the DSi to put manpower on it.

The 3DS unlike the DSi is a BIG DEAL, A REALLY BIG DEAL

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because of you people that the gaming industry is not as thriving as it used to be. Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or whatever it is called on your non-hacked 3DS's. Why would you buy a 3DS anyway? It's pretty much just a $250 paperweight. They'll just make another Pokemon game and further ruin the series. Who wants to play games in 3D anyways? I'll tell you who doesn't. This guy.

If you can't afford to play the game, don't buy it. Then maybe you won't be so preoccupied playing games that you get a job to earn money to buy games. So, stop butt pirating around and support the games you love.

Plus, Nintendo hasn't had a game released on their consoles worth playing since duck hunter back in 93'. It's all about V-tech. Now that's a company who knows how to make hardware and software.

Have fun playing a 3D PSP with two screens.

Jaden.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
bdacanay said:
It's because of you people that the gaming industry is not as thriving as it used to be. Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or whatever it is called on your non-hacked 3DS's. Why would you buy a 3DS anyway? It's pretty much just a $250 paperweight. They'll just make another Pokemon game and further ruin the series. Who wants to play games in 3D anyways? I'll tell you who doesn't. This guy.

If you can't afford to play the game, don't buy it. Then maybe you won't be so preoccupied playing games that you get a job to earn money to buy games. So, stop butt pirating around and support the games you love.

Plus, Nintendo hasn't had a game released on their consoles worth playing since duck hunter back in 93'. It's all about V-tech. Now that's a company who knows how to make hardware and software.

PSP Fanboy. Yes. Get out.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I think people are overestimating just how much hackers actually care/cared about DSi mode. It was fairly low priority everywhere. There just isn't enough regarding DSi mode to really make it worth the time to hack well. What you've seen on the CycloDSi is probably about as good as it's gonna get from this point forward.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
omgpwn666 said:
I still see people buying DS games and I'm like, "Uhh... The 3DS is out". lol

Um... so?

Why does that matter exactly?

Just saying, I doubt the 3DS being hacked will ever ruin the sales, since DS has been hacked for so long yet I still see people buying games. I should've been more informative, but I was being lazy because I was busy using my other hand to drink coffee. lol

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sora de Eclaune said:
Bearpowers said:
aminemaster said:
Bearpowers said:
SamAsh07 said:

CFW works too.
cfw is better here imo

people didn't care about dsimode that's why it got skipped
they cared about 3ds mode instead
like the ps3 it took a while to hack it because people didn't want it to get hacked

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:

Hmm can we say Troll Boys and girls?... good i knew you could.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    How are you, @PandaPandel ?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I was working with a foreign game dev/publisher at PAX East years ago and was so close to being able to dump one of their pre-alphas for their new game from their 3DS dev unit but didn't have an SD card reader with me lmao 😭 I was boarding with them and free range of their dev unit to (mostly) do as I please, but just didn't have the hardware I needed for it. sad
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    @K3Nv2 Yo mine also snapped lmao I still use the back plate tho
    @HiradeGirl Im doing good thanks for asking <3 Im just vibing working on some threads on here wbu?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was a flawless LL unit too I region modded damn xls are still $200 still got the box some place
    I want a galaxy 3ds so fucking bad honestly
    my wallet is going to despise me
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @PandaPandel just chilling around here reading threads. I'm trying to setup some emulators with covers on Wiiflow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wish I got the galaxy unit when they were still producing them at the time
    ken me fucking tooooo omg
    kick in the head fr
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was one of the last production runs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm debating on rp4 pro or xreals atm
    my 3DS has seen some shit ITS KINDA bad assssss lmao its all fucked up on the shell but hardware is perfect so it kinda goes hard
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh shit, I don't know if I've ever seen that galaxy 3DS. THat's cool as hell, wish I had one
    @HiradeGirl Nice sounds super chill <3
    lemme find a pic
    its so goofd
    good*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Either the snes or galaxy one I had my eye on use to have a Zelda ds xl but traded it like ten years ago for Wii u had I known what Nintendo would've done with it never would've made the deal
    look at that fucking thing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can buy a shell for the galaxy but probably a clone
    +1
    reshelling a 3ds sounds so so so so so so painful tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: http://aliexpress.us/item/3256806904726324.html?src=google&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803...