Hacking The first 3DS rom is released !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, I left his thread for about 15 minutes and 9 other pages have appeared. Is this actually real or not because I seriously do not feel like looking through 9 pages to find the answer.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dnt feel like reading through all the pages, but the NFO is quite interesting.

yet i really hope they are not lying; looking for a download with the included picture they have apparently provided (its all in the NFO just read it)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ferret7463 said:
bdacanay said:
It's because of you people that the gaming industry is not as thriving as it used to be. Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or whatever it is called on your non-hacked 3DS's. Why would you buy a 3DS anyway? It's pretty much just a $250 paperweight. They'll just make another Pokemon game and further ruin the series. Who wants to play games in 3D anyways? I'll tell you who doesn't. This guy.

If you can't afford to play the game, don't buy it. Then maybe you won't be so preoccupied playing games that you get a job to earn money to buy games. So, stop butt pirating around and support the games you love.

Plus, Nintendo hasn't had a game released on their consoles worth playing since duck hunter back in 93'. It's all about V-tech. Now that's a company who knows how to make hardware and software.

Have fun playing a 3D PSP with two screens.
Hmm can we say Troll Boys and girls?... good i knew you could.
smile.gif
Just because someone says something you don't like or agree with doesn't mean they're being a troll.
Quite honestly this site needs a different option other than "Let's pirate everything under the sun."

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, just for shits and giggles, if someone finds either of these two dumps and has a 3ds with compatible flashcart...i wonder what would happen if you change the filetype from .3ds to .nds?
More than likely nothing at all but surely its worth trying, just for the hell of it??

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wizerzak said:
Wow, I left his thread for about 15 minutes and 9 other pages have appeared. Is this actually real or not because I seriously do not feel like looking through 9 pages to find the answer.
Fudge and Elza did say they found it...though I seem to have no luck in doing so.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
ferret7463 said:
bdacanay said:
It's because of you people that the gaming industry is not as thriving as it used to be. Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell or whatever it is called on your non-hacked 3DS's. Why would you buy a 3DS anyway? It's pretty much just a $250 paperweight. They'll just make another Pokemon game and further ruin the series. Who wants to play games in 3D anyways? I'll tell you who doesn't. This guy.

If you can't afford to play the game, don't buy it. Then maybe you won't be so preoccupied playing games that you get a job to earn money to buy games. So, stop butt pirating around and support the games you love.

Plus, Nintendo hasn't had a game released on their consoles worth playing since duck hunter back in 93'. It's all about V-tech. Now that's a company who knows how to make hardware and software.

smile.gif
Just because someone says something you don't like or agree with doesn't mean they're being a troll.
Quite honestly this site needs a different option other than "Let's pirate everything under the sun."
They most likely do. Just stay out of the areas marked "Hacking"
closedeyes.gif

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KirbyBoy said:
Wizerzak said:
Fudge and Elza did say they found it...though I seem to have no luck in doing so.
Well just a hint you can find them in a JAP site :/
I can't provide any links sorry.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:

You serious about this?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ferret7463 said:
ferret7463 said:
bdacanay said:

smile.gif
closedeyes.gif
Hacking does not equal piracy.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
How does a system getting hacked correlate with shovelware being produced ? ? ? ? No explanation has been offered

kk, I'll explain it. When a system is hacked, people begin to pirate. As the hack spreads, many people begin to pirate completely instead of buying games. Many will still buy games they know they want, but most are either first party, or very well known third party games. This leads to smaller third party developers getting shafted, as even if their games are good, a lot of the time sales will tank on their game due to people thinking it isn't good enough to buy for one reason or another. Sometimes it is just the name, sometimes it's just people thinking they shouldn't have to spend money on their games anymore. Many of the smaller third party developers drop off or only make a game for the system once or twice a year at the most instead of really putting forth an effort to get games out there.

You end up with a very small group of developers left after a certain amount of time. The DS and 3DS just happen to be very family oriented consoles. This means that games made for young kids will be produced anyways. I will say this much: the hacks don't truly lead to the shovelware. Rather, they lead to the decline of non-shovelware, making the kid games far more prominent in all places.

It's less shovelware production and more non-shovelware lack of production.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
A Gay Little Catboy, Gullwing, Pong20302000, Maz7006 and Shadowhunta

All these posted at the same damn time O_O

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:

You serious about this?
We are giving him way too much attention. And he clearly does not deserve it.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferret7463 said:
ferret7463 said:
bdacanay said:

smile.gif
closedeyes.gif
Yeah, just because I don't appreciate people stealing games, and Nintendo's zany hardware ideas, doesn't mean I'm a troll. It's closed-minded people like you who are ruining the world.

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gullwing said:
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:

You serious about this?
We are giving him way too much attention. And he clearly does not deserve it.

Moderators.....Is it possible to block someone for talking filth? :-D

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
yuyuyup said:
How does a system getting hacked correlate with shovelware being produced ? ? ? ? No explanation has been offered

kk, I'll explain it. When a system is hacked, people begin to pirate. As the hack spreads, many people begin to pirate completely instead of buying games. Many will still buy games they know they want, but most are either first party, or very well known third party games. This leads to smaller third party developers getting shafted, as even if their games are good, a lot of the time sales will tank on their game due to people thinking it isn't good enough to buy for one reason or another. Sometimes it is just the name, sometimes it's just people thinking they shouldn't have to spend money on their games anymore. Many of the smaller third party developers drop off or only make a game for the system once or twice a year at the most instead of really putting forth an effort to get games out there.

You end up with a very small group of developers left after a certain amount of time. The DS and 3DS just happen to be very family oriented consoles. This means that games made for young kids will be produced anyways. I will say this much: the hacks don't truly lead to the shovelware. Rather, they lead to the decline of non-shovelware, making the kid games far more prominent in all places.

It's less shovelware production and more non-shovelware lack of production.
But that's bullshit, every single current-gen system is hacked. How can you single out Nintendo systems ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I hear about parents pirating kids games all the time in forums/chatrooms. So how come THEY sell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc