The Epic Games Store's latest free game is Among Us

sadadsads.png

Epic's latest hidden mystery freebie has been announced, with the identity of the game revealed to be none other than Among Us. Taking the place of NBA 2K21, Among Us, which normally costs $4.99, will be free to claim on the Epic Games Store from now until June 3rd. The Epic Mega Sale will continue on as well, with another free game to be unveiled on that same day. Those interested can grab it from the Epic Games Store link below.

:arrow: Source

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sucks, anyone who wanted it I'm sure has it the game is only 5 bucks and free on phones. Yeah I'm complaining about free stuff because I feel entitled.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried it on the phone month ago, I didnt know how to play.
I joined a game and got kicked of it in 2s.
lmao I uninstalled that shit right away.

Reactions: banjo2

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
People talk so much shit about Among Us... But it's not meant to be taken seriously. It's a fun little party game that's played so much better with friends. Even better, late at night when you've had a bottle or two and you make a thing of it. It's Trouble in Terrorist Town but top down.

That being said.. What the fuck, Epic?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I... Don't get the praise, really. "it's as fun as you make it" can be said about any activity. As a result, I read it as 'this game is bad'.

Well... Not really. But I've got copies of both werewolves and the resistance. Why would I want a video game to do the same thing but over the internet?

... But ey : I grabbed it. Free is free. :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==