The EoF Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament

Stealphie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I thought something like this would be fun, so why not. Please note that this will only work on unmodded Switches, since this will use NSO. The tournament will be hosted in an arena, with the 2 players and atleast one person watching it.
Rules: 1v1, 3 Stocks, 7 Minutes, Best of 3, Items Off, Stage Hazards Off, FS Meter Off
Stages: Battlefield, Small Battlefield, Final Destination, Dream Land, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Pokémon Stadium, WarioWare Inc., Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Pokémon Stadium 2, Smashville, Pictochat 2, Kalos Pokémon League, Town and City, Wily Castle, and Midgar

I'm seeking at the very least 8 players (I'm already one, so seven I guess.). If more than 8 join, the tournament will expand to 16 players or more.
Dates/Time for matches will be decided once everyone joins, then sent to both players. If for one reason or another, one or more players cannot play in that specific time, the match will be delayed, and the other matches will go on. If, incredibly, every single player is available at the same time to join the arena, the tournament will be played in one go. Who goes VS who is selected randomly. More info might be posted later.

To sign up, just reply to this thread and say something among the lines of "I'm in.". Players of all skill levels can join.

Players:
1: Stealphie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: