Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xML5M.jpg

Bethesda announced the development of a new Elder Scrolls game, this time going online in The Elder Scrolls Online.

The first project developed by Zenimax Online Studios, The Elder Scrolls Online looks to be the first MMO for Bethesda. While a full reveal is coming in June (presumably for E3), a teaser trailer and screenshots are scheduled for release tomorrow. There's also some brief information about the game's plot.

The game is set a millennium before the events of Skyrim, with the story involving the daedric prince Molag Bal attempting to take over the entirety of Tamriel. Presumably, this means the game will encompass all regions of Tamriel,

The game will also include an emphasis on the open world formula of The Elder Scrolls, but will also have a PvP which pits three factions against each other for the providence of Cyrodiil and the Emperor's Throne.

More information on the game is to be around revealed throughout the month and with the June edition of Game Informer.

:arrow: Source
:discuss: On-Going Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    On a different note entirely I randomly ended up on a hardware mods website. Lot of stuff for the GBA and DS it seems that I had missed entirely.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    as well as the option to pay $2 for a surface mount standard fuse
  • Oleboy555 @ Oleboy555:
    i use re vanced
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    VPN YouTube premium $15 a year with a Turkey connection lol
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    D, E, F, G...
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @FAST6191 - totally agree. not sure the reasons people use vanced/revanced over newpipe.
    I guess it's because of people still wanting to use their yt account (with vanced)?
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    when I use newpipe, I am not signed in, no ads, have exportable watch lists etc... really good.
  • luotesi @ luotesi:
    Does anyone have a golden cheat for D2R v1.0.2.0?Like Money、Exp。
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Look elsewhere or make your own
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With hookers and booze!!!
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    damn that robot just knew to put the whole bottle of ketchup on the hamburger somehow
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or put mustard on hamburger :ninja:
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    we are living in the future
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Yeah cheese is a thing now
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ok if sony, xbox or nintendo arent going to e3 then
    who the fuck is going???
    are they just gonna have like a blank stage or something
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Indie devs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of the "big three", you'll have the "little million".
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It will be two minutes per show.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute conferences.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute... +2