Not open for further replies.

Kikaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it end with the new Kirby game that is dated to be released in early July? For me I thought it would end with Pokemon Black/White (J) but Okamiden proved me wrong. I honestly have been looking forward to a good Kirby game for quite some time now. Though I thought Epic Yarn was ok, despite the fact that you cannot die, I definitely did not think that it did the Kirby franchise justice. So I have high hopes for this game!

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=158182

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
For the thousandth time:
The DS still has a fairly solid release line up, it will just be much slower than it used to be. The majority of first party focus is on the 3DS at this point, but there are plenty of translations promised and such.

How many more times are we going to hear: THE DS IS DYING/IS DEAD.

Yeah, we get it, the 3DS is out. Like any other last gen system, it will have some hurrahs for awhile, but will die out eventually.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Nathan Drake said:
For the thousandth time:
The DS still has a fairly solid release line up, it will just be much slower than it used to be. The majority of first party focus is on the 3DS at this point, but there are plenty of translations promised and such.

How many more times are we going to hear: THE DS IS DYING/IS DEAD.

Yeah, we get it, the 3DS is out. Like any other last gen system, it will have some hurrahs for awhile, but will die out eventually.
I totally agree, we shouldn't even be discussing the DS's death until at least 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol