MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
It'll work if cart is non-SDHC (there are some 4 GB SanDisks, but those cards are rare, and not so reliable, avoid them if you can)..
Basically,
2 GB is the largest capacity I would recommend to use with R4/M3 Simply..

why? what's wrong with higher capacities?

Is 2GB the highest possible for R4?

~*NarutoForever*

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, I'm gonna ask a really stupid question here so bare with me.

What is this 'YsMenu' everyone is talking about here? Like, what does it do? What is it used for?

Haha, I hope I didn't make anyone explode with my n00bish question
nyanya.gif

thunduaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Originally i patched my JUS file to be english and it was working perfectly. then i upgraded to YSMenu in order to play other games that weren't working on the old R4 firmware. Then the English patched JUS nds file was stuck on the white loading screen, so i tried patching the already english patched JUS file with the ARM7 patch. The game ID was changed, so i went and added it into the cheat database on my R4, but the game still doesnt have a cheat option. Is there any reason for this? does the ARM7 patch disable cheats? am i doing something wrong? Was it wrong to patch an alreadly patched JUS file? Please help

Kress

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
unsure.gif

I got a question. I'm trying to add cheats to mmy platinum, so I did the following:

I downloaded this file->
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6547

Extracted the .dat file from the .rar, and put it on my _SYSTEM_ folder. I also was told to delete my old cheat.dat file from that folder.
I start my DS, go to R4i, and when I go to Pokémon Platinum and pulse (Y) to show up the Cheats, they never show up. It neither shows up an "No cheats found" message, as if the button would not do a thing.

So I go to the Cheat Editor to see if the file I downloaded is damaged or if it has some cheat wrong. At least in the Platinum everything's fine, I checked twice if the "Wild modifier" cheat was ok, and it was.

So i'm seriously starting to think that the file does not has the problem. Did I do something wrong?

Thank You, If this is the wrong thread to ask, my apoligies.

-Kress

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also have a question about my r4. When I use my r4 on my ds, it works, but when I try putting it on my computer, the sd card reader doesn't register. Can someone help me? I really want to play Fire Emblem!
unsure.gif

save_us_legacy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question i downloaded the cheat database from gbatemp and yu-gi-oh 5d's and devil survivor didn't show up the notice on the website says to put the games at the top of the cheat list but how do i edit the cheat.dat file i open it and its just loads of symbols.

cracksatan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, this has probably been asked and solved here somewhere else but I cant find anything and I assume it would be in this thread so, .... My problem is that I have an m3 simply and a ds lite and today is the first time i have put any new games on it since gta china town wars, I updated to the last m3 firmware I could find which I think was 1.14, now today I put 3 newer games on it including ghostbusters. The problem is all 3 are loading then saying that they can not load save or something like that and then they go back to the m3 menu if i push anything. I have not been keeping up with the whole nds scene, I lost my ds but still have my sd card filled with games and luckily when I got my m3 simply , I got my little bro one to so, I use his here and there, but I have not run into this problem yet and I do add the odd new game to my bro's nds here and there so I guess its not all newer games that wont work, just the ones I would play. It sucks that I bought 3 of these damn things at $70 each and now the company that makes the m3 simply isnt making any new firmware for their product.
Is there a way to get new games to play on the m3 simply now or is there like some other firmware newer than 1.14 or something I need?

update.. I just found something about using something called an arm7 patch, but someone also said you didnt need to patch games with this if you use r4 firmware converted to work with m3 simply, whats the best thing to do here and what do I need to do it? Just read about something else called ysmenu which I cant find out very much about, Its to confusing, what do I actually need to use here?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
save_us_legacy said:
I have a question i downloaded the cheat database from gbatemp and yu-gi-oh 5d's and devil survivor didn't show up the notice on the website says to put the games at the top of the cheat list but how do i edit the cheat.dat file i open it and its just loads of symbols.

Hi there,

since noone responded and I just got back home, I'll help you out.

There is a program called R4CCE, which stands for R4 Cheat Code Editor if I'm not mistaken, and it allows you to edit cheatfiles.

I can't link straight to the download link but just search for it on yasu's (the developer) site. The site is http://home.usay.jp/pc .

Hit the English button and click on downloads it's the second download.

Cube88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everybody. Someone can tell me if there is a way to connect the R4DS (original) with the Wii? If I try to transfer my Pokémon from Diamond version to Pokémon Battle Revolution, the game freezes. Can I resolve the problem updating the YSMenu?

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Cube88 said:
Hi everybody. Someone can tell me if there is a way to connect the R4DS (original) with the Wii? If I try to transfer my Pokémon from Diamond version to Pokémon Battle Revolution, the game freezes. Can I resolve the problem updating the YSMenu?
Use Wood R4 as your firmware. It supports Wii connectivity.

StriFey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know now what a real R4 is
smile.gif
I found the other post about it and found a UPC Database which had that UPC Code. And they matched ^^

My friends R4 got her firmware as 1.27 and I tried to copy hers to my R4 and it simply won't boot even lol. Now I'm working with R4 Wood it runs like a dream.

So my bad for asking a question that already has been answered.

This is the UPC Code for the original R4 according to another post here on this forum:

http://www.upcdatabase.com/item/8678685745466

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge