Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If I have 5.5 and there will be a loadiine on 5.5 do I still have to block dns and tubehax because I don't think that the console can upgrade itself and I still would like to play online.
and one more thing , where can I download Wii U games ? I found 1 website but I need USA Games most games there are PAL if you can't post here PM would be good :)
thanks !

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just got mario maker and I want to update it. Im using tubehax, can I use the eshop spoof and just update through there? Or do I have to use NUSD?
Im already spoofed to 5.5
Nus Grabber (command line) and WUP Installer. Updates don't go through eShop.

If I have 5.5 and there will be a loadiine on 5.5 do I still have to block dns and tubehax because I don't think that the console can upgrade itself and I still would like to play online.
and one more thing , where can I download Wii U games ? I found 1 website but I need USA Games most games there are PAL if you can't post here PM would be good :)
thanks !
You can still play online with TubeHax DNS. If you remove it and Nintendo releases a 5.6.0, then you'd update and be screwed since it's likely to patch at least one exploit. And it's against forum rules to discuss warez websites/info, sorry, but with Loadiine the games can be any region.

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Ohad1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Nus Grabber (command line) and WUP Installer. Updates don't go through eShop.

You can still play online with TubeHax DNS. If you remove it and Nintendo releases a 5.6.0, then you'd update and be screwed since it's likely to patch at least one exploit. And it's against forum rules to discuss warez websites/info, sorry, but with Loadiine the games can be any region.

so let me get this straight , If I block NOW the DNS I will be able to play online but as soon as they release 5.6 I won't be able to play online so I will be able to play online untill there will be 5.6 ?
and emunand is available ? like the 3DS where the actual system is 9.2 but the "hacked" nand is 10.3
and loadiine is region free ? won't it be safer to play only the region the console is in ? my console is NTSC and I don't want to risk it by playing PAL games , and sure I'll look myself for games thanks still

Btw can you give me an easy tut on blocking updates ?
will this be enough ?

Last edited by Ohad1th,

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so let me get this straight , If I block NOW the DNS I will be able to play online but as soon as they release 5.6 I won't be able to play online so I will be able to play online untill there will be 5.6 ?
and emunand is available ? like the 3DS where the actual system is 9.2 but the "hacked" nand is 10.3
and loadiine is region free ? won't it be safer to play only the region the console is in ? my console is NTSC and I don't want to risk it by playing PAL games , and sure I'll look myself for games thanks still

will this be enough ?

The OP has a pretty straightforward tut. it's in the spoiler "How do I block updates".
Just go to your internet settings and edit your connection, do NOT auto-obtain DNS, then just type in the DNS's in the OP (the secondary is just all 0's). If done correctly, you will be unable to access youtube, and a red 'X' will appear next to the downloader icon.

I just have to ask, if Tubehax is dead, why does the Tubehax DNS still block access to youtube? I know it was updated to support e-shop access, is there a reason why smea can't patch in youtube support while still blocking updates?

Last edited by kehkou,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

will this be enough ?
Theoretically, when 5.6.0 comes out you would just have to spoof to 5.6.0 (like users on 5.3.2 now spoof to 5.5.0) to play online. But the IOSU Exploit and emuNAND will likely change everything when it's released in the following weeks. Just block updates for now to be on the safe side. There is no issue with using out of region games with Loadiine from a safety standpoint (or any standpoint really).

pk24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi sorry if already asked before but I searched and cant find the answer

my question is , can the wii u be updated from a game running on the sd card via loadiine if the origianal game disc had a update on it

just want to make sure its safe to try play a game if included a upgrade past 5.3.2

thanks in advance for any help

Reactions: Net-KILLER

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi sorry if already asked before but I searched and cant find the answer

my question is , can the wii u be updated from a game running on the sd card via loadiine if the origianal game disc had a update on it

just want to make sure its safe to try play a game if included a upgrade past 5.3.2

thanks in advance for any help
All you have to do is download the update with NUS Grabber, decrypt it with CDecrypt, and then copy the files to your SD card, overwriting the old ones. The next time you play the game with Loadiine it should be updated. :)

There are guides in the OP for walking through these steps.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

pk24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All you have to do is download the update with NUS Grabber, decrypt it with CDecrypt, and then copy the files to your SD card, overwriting the old ones. The next time you play the game with Loadiine it should be updated. :)

There are guides in the OP for walking through these steps.

No problem this bypasses the system updates then ? , thought this was game updates not system updates .

Another weird one I've just took my Wii U to relatives house which exploit was running fine and now the curtain screen just freezes and won't go any further do I need wipe data and start from beginning ?

This happened to anyone else ?

DeeeFoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is SD card the only way to use Loadiine so far? The bigger ones are pretty pricey, and Wii U roms are pretty big.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
I'm seeing Boxing Day 32GB cards for $10 here in Canada.

Wouldn't it be best to get a 1TB for £30,$40 that way you don't have to buy loads of cards in excess for bigger games like xenoblade chronicles x etc.
Does anyone know if Loadiine supports WD/Seagate External Hard Drives

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem this bypasses the system updates then ? , thought this was game updates not system updates .

Another weird one I've just took my Wii U to relatives house which exploit was running fine and now the curtain screen just freezes and won't go any further do I need wipe data and start from beginning ?

This happened to anyone else ?
Ohh I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your question. No, the system update is not with the Loadiine files. That is a different partition than the game partition.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wouldn't it be best to get a 1TB for £30,$40 that way you don't have to buy loads of cards in excess for bigger games like xenoblade chronicles x etc.
Does anyone know if Loadiine supports WD/Seagate External Hard Drives
The Wii U supports external HDDs with a max of 2.2TB and formatted to FAT32.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: