Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"..find another exploit" lol no. They are all the SAME exploit. Use the tips on the OP. Clear cookies/data from browser, load 4 tabs, soft reset, etc, until it works for you. Persistence is key.
Even if then it depends on who knows what.
I tried the shit out of the Loadiine GX2 exploit and it NEVER worked.
Tried the exploit from (wiiubru.com/532) and it worked in an instant and still works with 95% success rate while Loadiine GX2 still doesn't work for me no matter how often I try.
It only works if I had run a kernel exploit successfully from somewhere else (like wiiubru.com/532 as I said).

I'm glad (and a bit jealous) that it worked, mrsin. Have fun! :)

Reactions: mrsin

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if then it depends on who knows what.
I tried the shit out of the Loadiine GX2 exploit and it NEVER worked.
Tried the exploit from (wiiubru.com/532) and it worked in an instant and still works with 95% success rate while Loadiine GX2 still doesn't work for me no matter how often I try.
It only works if I had run a kernel exploit successfully from somewhere else (like wiiubru.com/532 as I said).

I'm glad (and a bit jealous) that it worked, mrsin. Have fun! :)
What happens when you load it, just freezing? The method of running it may make a difference: Android localhosting vs PC localhosting vs Internet hosting.

Reactions: mrsin

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What happens when you load it, just freezing? The method of running it may make a difference: Android localhosting vs PC localhosting vs Internet hosting.
When I host the www folder which is included in Loadiine GX2 zip file it sometimes just freezes the internet browser (not that often) or freezes with those "_" pixel things all over a black screen on the gamepad (almost all the time).
I never tried pc hosting as I don't see why I should waste energy for this since I've got some Android devices.
As I said, launching another selfhost package works in an instant from both, my phone and my tablet while the official Loadiine GX2 www folder never worked.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
If you can extract the save from vWii, sure, I would assume the save file structure is the same to inject it. If you want to play it safe, try running the the Paper Mario VC with Loadiine (with the vWii save file in the correct place on your SD card). If it works there, it should be fine to be injected.
You can run VC titles with loadiine?

123ethan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does tubehax dns still work? Is it what I should be using? I have everything else in place but need to make sure my wiiu wont update as soon as I enable wifi. I setup tubehax dns and the router filter though the filter doesn't work, so I need to be SURE that tubehax is still working! Thank you

hama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiu spoofed to 5.5.1
after set tubehax dns

1. automatic software download in setting > internet = software & news download only or system update too, can/should i enable it?

Screen-Shot-2016-03-24-at-8.15.07-PM.jpg

2. can/should i enable spotpass in game (disc & loadiine)

IMG_2190.jpg

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I installed updates with wup installer for smash bros. All good but if i delete the updates from data management and after that if i want to start smash bros its want to connect the internet for update.. before that it started but now needs the update. Can i do something without install the update again? Also i cant delete the whole system because its need internet too. LOL.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can run VC titles with loadiine?
Yessir! They have a code/content/meta folder like Wii U games. Everything is done the same way.

Does tubehax dns still work? Is it what I should be using? I have everything else in place but need to make sure my wiiu wont update as soon as I enable wifi. I setup tubehax dns and the router filter though the filter doesn't work, so I need to be SURE that tubehax is still working! Thank you
Yeah it's still up.

wiiu spoofed to 5.5.1
after set tubehax dns

1. automatic software download in setting > internet = software & news download only or system update too, can/should i enable it?

View attachment 43425

2. can/should i enable spotpass in game (disc & loadiine)

View attachment 43426
I'd turn off automatic software downloads, but you can try spotpass.. Idk if it works or not. Depends if it uses Nintendo's update server (which is blocked by TubeHax).

I installed updates with wup installer for smash bros. All good but if i delete the updates from data management and after that if i want to start smash bros its want to connect the internet for update.. before that it started but now needs the update. Can i do something without install the update again? Also i cant delete the whole system because its need internet too. LOL.
I think game updates are like system updates in the sense that I think they have a type of version.bin that can only be incremented so you can't go back. You might be able to if you delete the entire title and save data from Data Management?

Reactions: hama

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I think game updates are like system updates in the sense that I think they have a type of version.bin that can only be incremented so you can't go back. You might be able to if you delete the entire title and save data from Data Management?

Unfortunately i deleted it from data management and no luck. Still required the update to start. But not a big problem anyway just annoying. I installed the update again and now good.

Last edited by Cava,

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know which firmware comes with Lego Jurassic World ?

It was released in between Mario Party 10 and Yoshis Woolly World

edit - updated system from disk and it is 5.3.2, north American disk

Last edited by pumpkinpies,

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Mongoose 5.6 stopped working now (win10 x64).. i don't know what happened but over 2 months worked perfectly.. any ideas guys? In a virtual machine works good.

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so ive followed the instructions, at least I think I have and I am unable to get TCPGecko to connect to my Wiiu.

I have added the app to windows firewall exceptions and run it as admin and am not sure what to try next.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

one thing I noticed and I am not sure if this is normal or not so thought I would mention just in case, when I click on TCP Gecko from the HomebrU screen it goes to a screen where you can click on "Wii U Menu" as per instructions but it says 'you have no suspended software' at the top of the screen.

Does this mean anything ?

rtchronogame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guru,

I just got a SSB for wii u from walmart and in my wii u 5.3.2 icon is showing system update. Is there different version of ssb other that updates the wii system and also can i bypass this system update?

Thanks

MetroidOtherS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 5.3.2 us wii u that has had the browser and kernel exploit both installed. In an attempt to free up space on my sd card by formating, Ive been having an issue with loadiine 4.0 and gx2, where when upon launching loadiine no games appear on the menu(4.0) and loadiine gx2 doesnt launch at all. Ive ran loadiine before formating and had games appear on the menu, but now nothing appears.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi!

few day ago spoofed my wii u to 5.5.1 E (from 5.3.2 E) it was okay but today i just deleted all settings from the settings menu so i wiped all data from my wii u (tubehax dns was on). After that the spoof remained and tvii icon is still remained too but if i launch any exploit the screen just turn black and little white lines appear and that all.

Any idead whats happened? On the vWii side the hacks still remained and works.

Thanks for your answear either is good or not for me. :(

hama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you can check wii u firmware by see browser version
for safety set tubehax dns first then go to check in browser setting

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg