Hacking "the data may not have been moved"

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed 7 wads using yawmm and one of them failed. I went back to the system menu and it said that the memory was full. I moved two of my games to the sd card with the wii's sys menu data management screen. I played one of the channels on my wii and it worked fine but when I played a channel on the sd card, using the sd icon on bottom-left, it refuses to load. I try to move the the channel that didn't work back to nand but it says that my wii memory is full so, I moved the channel that worked fine(mario64) to my sd. Now none of my channels will move to my nand. It says "the data may not have been moved" or "the data may not have been copied". Does anyone know what is happening? is my nand corrupt?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elimist said:
I installed 7 wads using yawmm and one of them failed. I went back to the system menu and it said that the memory was full. I moved two of my games to the sd card with the wii's sys menu data management screen. I played one of the channels on my wii and it worked fine but when I played a channel on the sd card, using the sd icon on bottom-left, it refuses to load. I try to move the the channel that didn't work back to nand but it says that my wii memory is full so, I moved the channel that worked fine(mario64) to my sd. Now none of my channels will move to my nand. It says "the data may not have been moved" or "the data may not have been copied". Does anyone know what is happening? is my nand corrupt?
my wii did that too

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the reason why one of them failed is that my nand was full, because when I came back to the sysmenu, it said "system memory full". One of the titles on my sd that didn't work was "star soldier". I deleted it from the sd and installed the wad again to the nand and it works fine. games still don't work from sd. My wads are pirated by the way if it matters. I have sys meu 4.1u and cios, hbc, ton of forwarder channels, and mios.

elimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a quick test today. I copied my wii explorer forwarder channel to sd using the wii sysmenu data magement. Now it works fine from the sys menu and the sd menu. I deleted the channel from my nand and suddenly the copy on the sd refuses to load.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
no, its most likely happening because u r trying to run pirated wiiware off the sd card menu without a patched system menu IOS, if u were only 4.2, I would tell u to install a patched IOS70, but since u r on 4.1, your system menu IOS is 60, so installed a patched IOS60 using the programs mentioned above, if u try doing this a different way, be careful not to install a stubbed IOS60

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1