I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
You don't know the power of the Dark Side!

I've given up and purchased an Xbox360 Pro Holiday bundle. I kinda snapped yesterday, because my parents are currently in Florida, so I asked my mom when she visits Best Buy to pick me up a copy of Rock Band for the PS3... They said they only had 6 of them in the morning, and they all sold out, but they received 100+ 360 bundles.

I've always been an Anti-Microsoft person and never wanted to support them but I wanna be where the crowd is at, and if demand is for 360... Well, when in Rome, do as the Romans
wink.gif
I'm not worried much about the RROD since I've got a friend who modifies 360's to fix the RROD issue.

Anyone have any of these 360 Pro's? I wanna hack it
tongue.gif
I never play online so I'll never be connecting to Live
tongue.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
So, now you have both a PS3 AND a 360 right?
Well, IMHO, I would have a Wii and either a PS3 or a 360, just because of the action games.

Enjoy your 360 man.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i would do as vvotlz said, though i think getting the 360 was a great choice
and i dont see any point in being anti-company since it wont hurt them one bit
unless its for something you truly believe ofc

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
i would do as vvotlz said, though i think getting the 360 was a great choice
and i dont see any point in being anti-company since it wont hurt them one bit
unless its for something you truly believe ofc

Well, it's not that I'm anti-company, I'm just anti-microsoft because they can't put out a good product. Windows XP has finally gotten stable after 7 years and now they release a whole new monstrosity Vista, it's the whole process all over again. Not only that but the 360 *does* have a very insanely high failure rate. Normally I would not get a console if it had a 5% failure rate, but I wanna game
smile.gif
And like I said, I got a guy who fixes 360's a hell of a lot better than Micro$uck does.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice hank, you made a good choice imo.
I used to be pretty anti M$ when the first Xbox was announced. I was all about PS2 from launch day onwards but when I saw an ad for the first Splinter Cell game I had to get one. I got it with x3 and cpanel, 200G HD, clear case, lights everywhere lol, really got into it.
Modded Xbox
Got a 360 at launch and have played pretty much everything up to Jericho (scene wise) and then I got RRoD and am still in limbo of either flashing it back to stock fw and sending it to M$, or buying the Core Arcade bundle and using all the stuff I have already with it. Either way I will be getting my 360 groove on very soon and I can't wait, missed it so much it was the worst time for it to die, right at the start of all the AAA Xmas titles.
360 is THE console to have right now, theres just too many probs with PS3 for my liking and also not enough games. I still stand by my post about being happy that I didn't get one at launch, (first console I haven't preordered) and I will get one eventually, but right now it's all about 360, how can anyone NOT want one?
bow.gif

Do you know what drive you have in it? If you decide to flash it use ixtreme1.3 but I guess you probably know that already
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill